The freezing underground.

I just ran and didn't look back until I entered snowdin, with the cold instantly hitting my stem, I wished I took a coat with me but it didn't stop me from running as far as my roots would take me. Eventually I was so cold that I just collapsed onto the snow shivering.

Me: W-Why didn't I take a c-coat with m-m-me? I-I s-should just go b-back and apologise to everyone...

???: Are you ok?

Me: W-Who's there?

I then looked up to see a peashooter and a sunflower looking concerned about me freezing in the cold.

Me: W-Who are y-you?

The sunflower: I'm Marcus.

The peashooter: I'm Penelopea.

Me: I-I-I'm Peater...

Marcus: Are you ok? Your freezing!

Me: Well let me explain...

I then explain to the two plants about what happened.

Penelopea: Oh you poor thing... *Hugs me to keep me warm*

Me: *Goes red* T-Thanks...

???: PEATER WHERE ARE YOU?!

Me: T-That sounds like Sunny!

Sunny then sees us and rushes up to me and hugs me tightly, crying her eyes out.

Sunny: DON'T YOU EVER RUN AWAY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!!

Me: * Starts to tear up* I-I'm sorry Sunny... it's just... I'm just so sorry Sunny...

Sans: Don't scare you girlfriend like that kid.

Me: I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything... I was the one that pushed you into that hole when I tripped. I was the one who shot Muffet with a pea that could of snapped her neck. AND I WAS THE ONE WHO RUNS AWAY FROM EVERY ****ING THING I DO WRONG!!

I then started to cry more then when muffet was scaring me. And that was all that Frisk, Muffet and everyone else could hear when they caught up with us.

Frisk: Peater are you ok?

Sunny: J-Just give him a minute.

Muffet: I'm sorry dearie. I'm sorry for saying tha-

Me: I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU!!

I gave Muffet the biggest hug I could muster to show how sorry I was.

Muffet: No dear, it's my fault. I was the one that said something I shouldn't have said.

Me: B-But I was the the one that hit you with that pea.

Muffet: It's ok I forgive you.

Me: How do I know your not still mad with me?