Chapter 10 : Uh.... Maybe...

Percy's P.O.V

-

I sat down at the Cabin 3 table with Juliana across from me. She was lightly sipping Blue Coca Cola, our favorite, and she was picking at her food. "You okay?" I asked her and she looked up in surprise. "Yeah." She said quietly and pushed her food away. "I'm not hungry," She said simply and fiddled with the necklace around her neck. When dinner ended, she walked over to Piper who was already talking. Me and Leo walked over to my cabin and we sat down. I smiled at him and he crossed his eyes, making us both laugh. "So.. You like my little sister don't you?" I asked him, my green gaze never leaving his eyes. His brown eyes flitted around nervously and landed on his hands. "Uh.... Maybe.." He said and I smiled. "It's cool! Piper's probably questioning her about who she likes and everything, you know, daughter of Aphrodite and everything." Leo looked nervous. "Really? Your not gonna beat me up or threaten me or anything?" He said, sounding grateful. "Of course not! Juliana would kill me." I laugh and he loosens up a bit. The door opening scares me so bad that I jump. The small figure laughs and I sigh with relief as I see that it's only Juliana.

-

Leo's P.O.V

-

Thank the gods he won't tell her! I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me back... I sigh as she walks in and sits on her bed. "Piper gave me a makeover." She mutters and I look up at her. She had blue eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick and blush and she definitely did not look happy about it. I like Juliana better without all the makeup though. Percy starts laughing so hard that tears come out of his eyes. She clenches her fists, and stands up, kicking him in the side. "Ow... Ow..." He mumbles. I laugh quietly. She turns to me. "How do I get this stuff off my face?" She asks, rubbing her hands on her face and I realize that this is what Aphrodite did to Piper and I laugh. "Give it a day or two." Her mouth falls open. "WHAT?! I AM NOT WALKING AROUND CAMP LIKE THIS!" She storms over to the Big House, probably to ask Chiron what to do. She looked cute when she was angry. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep.