Aaaaaannnnddd... Action!

Anelie came into town as the adults entered church on Saint John and Paul's day just as she had hoped for. She was extremely happy and ready to act on her plan at a moment's notice. She crouched a bit like a hunchback and rubbed her hands together up and down, up and down, head bowed, laughing evilly. She couldn't wait.

She came out into the open and soon started playing a happy tune on her magic pipe. The song had a nice whistle to it. She began dancing, as children opened doors to their homes hearing the music through the opened windows. They cried out and jumped up and down, coming joyfully towards Anelie. They lined up behind her as she walked through the street everybody dancing. Even a lame girl, even if it was just her arms and having her stop every now and then.

Anelie continued leading the children on their way, going right up to the top of Koppelberg Hill. Once there, she played another tune once she placed the children where she wanted. This tune made them stand still and look up at her with dull, empty eyes. This made her feel sad for them, but she had to stick to the plan if she had any hope of collected her cheated money. She put them to sleep with her magic pipe and into a deep, deep sleep that nothing, but the magic pipe could awaken them, and with that music, she sent them to their happy places in their minds, where they won't know that everything there is false, and they are actually dreaming. She counted the children that had gathered and followed her, which was an impressive one hundred thirty in all. After that, she decided to wait. She played harmless tunes while waiting for their parents and the rest of the villagers to come. She would wait here as long as it takes. She had her whole life to wait.

Meanwhile, at the time of the kidnapping in the village, Adelheid-the lame girl-, Cunrat-the deaf boy-, and Adelman-the blind boy- each found each other and ran to tell the grown-ups about the kidnapping and the pied piper.  Out of all the children, these three stayed behind because of their disabilities.  Adelheid couldn't keep up with the rest of the children in the group and so she eventually fell out of her trance, Cunrat was deaf and so he couldn't hear the music to begin with so he was never hypnotized, and Adelman couldn't see his way in front of him so he couldn't really join them.  Also, Adelman had special powers and those powers also took part in helping to protect him from the hypnotizing music.

The children left together to go to the church where the adults were worshipping their god.  When they arrived at the church, they were a bit nervous to go and enter the church since it was still going on, but they decided it was an emergency, so they could interrupt.

"Do you think we should really go in. I don't want to get in trouble, but every child in the village besides us has been kidnapped and possibly dead." This came from Adelheid, a girl of twelve years with green eyes, red hair that hung limp down to the top of her shoulder blades, wearing a yellow dress and has a wooden crutch held beneath her left armpit for her left clubfoot. She had a spattering of dark freckles all over her tan face.

Cunrat was reading her lips as she talked. Cunrat made a sign the expressed the words for "Go in", and he was about to open the doors and march in, a boy of ten years old and all, with or without them. He had light brown hair that was almost blond, one blue and one green eye, and wore a brown shirt and tights.

Adelman began to have one of his visions, and Adelheid saw it. Adelman was a seer, and all seers are blind. That's the price they pay to see all the things they see. He saw things and couldn't control what he saw or when he saw them. It was a job Adelheid did not envy having. Adelman was quite cute in Adelheid's opinion, even though he was blind, which had him showing cloudy eyes with no pupils. He did, however, have hair the color of the sun, cut short, and curled a little under the ears, with bangs brushed to the right side of this face, pushed behind his ear. He was also twelve years old, like her and always carried around some dirt in a box to draw on and would use his finger or a stick to draw with. He would draw his visions like he was possessed by something. It was both kind of creepy and kind of weird, but she didn't mind. They have been friends since they were babies and she liked him.

She quickly grabbed hold of Cunrat on his right shoulder and stopped him from opening the door. His hand was on the door handle. He looked up behind him and looked up at her asking quietly what was up with a raise of his eyebrow. She looked at him and then turned her head and pointed towards Adelman, and Cunrat followed her pointing and realized what was going on. He released the door handle and turned around to look at Adelman.

Adelman's eyes glowed a bright blue and he brought out the box filled with dirt and started drawing what he saw. It was a picture of a hill with the Pied Piper playing her magic pipe and looking like she was dancing, while the other children looked like they were sleeping.

Adelheid studied the picture with a finger placed under her chin. "It's a good picture. Maybe it'll help," Adelheid said gently touching his shoulder once he came out of it and back to reality. His eyes always seem to glow blue when he's having a vision. "Let's tell the grown-ups when we see them."

"They're safe, too," he felt very strongly of that right before his vision ended. He could also interpret feelings which could also help in certain situations.

"Alright. Now we can go in," Adelheid said and faced forward, stretching her arm out in front of her.

Cunrat saw her and nodded. He turned back around, facing the door. He placed his hand on the door handle, the door gave a click! and he pushed open the door entering with a strong march, followed by the other two behind him.