CHAPTER 1

BYLUR'S eyebrows almost became one line when he felt the existence of his brother on the yacht. The dark energy and presences of Colden is lingering all over his body. He can't be on the yacht, he might hurt or kill a mortal, he can't let that happened. If he could only use his telekinesis but Colden can stop it by his chronokinesis that might affect the living.

Naglibot nalang s'ya, lumibot s'ya sa buong yacht at pinakiramdaman ang presensya ng kanyang kapatid. He is desperately hoping that he won't be able to hurt anyone in here.

"Bro!" sambit ni Verne kaya agad s'yang napalingon.

"Oh! Hi, Verne!" sambit n'ya dito and he greeted, "Happy birthday, man!"

"Thank you, I'm happy that you are here!" masayang saad ni Verne at isang tipid na ngiti lang ang tugon ni Bylur.

"Verne! Maybe, do you know someone named Colden that is present here, right now?" tanong ni  at napakunot noo si Verne at nag-isip kung meron ba.

"I- I don't really know since hmm maybe the other attendees invited others, so, yeah I don't really know..." sagot ni Verne at napatango lang s'ya.

"By the way, did you find what you are searching for?" Verne asked at nagkibit balikat si Bylur. Hindi pa n'ya nakita ito. He felt the existence of his brother but he haven't saw him or even just it's shadow.

"It's- It's so hard to find." sagot ni Bylur.

"Do you need my help? I have many connections, I can ask my detectives or agencies for help. They can help you, for sure!" Verne offered. Bylur and his brother isn't human. He only have 200 days to get his brother. They are not mortals, not a human, they are really different from them. They often called alien in these world. Bylur is the lord of Neptune and who would believe that? They will just laugh at his face and treat him like a shit.

Bylur immediately turned when he heard a woman gasp not so far from him.

NAKATAYO lang si Valouise na nakatingin sa mapayapang alon sa dagat. She was deeply looking at the dark ocean, it's already night. She was happy to see how Verne brightly smiled when it saw her and she's wearing the dress he gave. It's her first time attending Verne's party. Nang pagsawaan n'ya ang view ng dagat, she turned around and she gasp in shock when she saw a tall, broad, handsome young man in her front. Valouise was amazed when she saw his sapphire crystal eyes, pointy nose, rosy lips and it's delicate and milk like skin, he's definitely the definition of a god like, it's so nice. The man has a cold presence, he's handsome but Valouise feels awkward and uneasy with him. Para bang iba ang dating nito, parang naweweirduhan s'ya kasi hindi talaga s'ya mapakali sa kung sino man itong lalaking nasa kanyang harapan.

"Hi!" the young man greeted. Valouise was dumbfounded, she failed to answer.

"Hi, miss!" ulit nito and that slapped Valouise out of hell. The man brightly smiled at her.

"H-Hi!" she shutters and the man smirked. That made him even more hot and look cool at the same time.

"Colden!" he introduced and offered his hand.

"A-Ahmm... Valouise, nice to meet you!" Valouise said and accepted his handshake. Binawi kaagad ni Valouise ang kamay sapagkat hindi n'ya mawari ngunit napakalamig ng kamay ng binata. Hindi iyong simpling pagiging pasmado, napakalamig talaga ng kamay n'ya, parang yelo.

"Do you believe in mermaids? Aliens? Immortals?" he suddenly asked Valouise and she shook her head.

"That's so random," natatawang saad ni Valouise.

"Not even one percent." she automatically answered. She really don't believe in any kind of immortal or fantasy stuffs, she think it's so weird.

"Great!" his smile turns to an evil smirk. That scared Valouise so she took a step backwards and Colden was following her every steps, he's walking towards her closer and closer.