CHAPTER 4

"A-Ano ka ulit?" naguguluhang tanong ni Valouise dito. She's seating in the king size bed in Bylur's room, looking at him with a questionable face.

"I told you more than five time then again you want me to repeat myself?" frustasyong saad nito sa kanya at napailing iling s'ya. She squeezed her eyes shut and deeply sighed. She looked at him and now she was serious.

"What makes you think I will believe you?" she asked in a serious tone then a sudden burst of laughter from her mouth. Tawang-tawa s'ya at para bang may kumikiliti sa kanya at bumagsak sa kama na sapo-sapo ang kanyang t'yan habang tawang-tawa parin.

"Shit!" mura n'ya habang tumatawa while Bylur was looking at her with that hilarious look. She's insane. Bulong n'ya sa sarili.

"Damn you, human!" he cussed in seldom but Valouise was able to hear it. She didn't stop on laughing.

HINAYAAN n'ya lang na pagtawanan s'ya ng dalaga hanggang sa magsawa ito after some minutes. She sat down on the bed again. She cleared her throat and looked at him. She's pressing her mouth off, kahit natigil na ito sa kakatawa ay alam ni Bylur na gusto parin nitong tumawa but he think it's enough.

"Ano ka ulit?" tanong na naman nito. He keeps patience, he sighed before answering.

"The Lord of Neptune!" sagot n'ya at matalim na tiningnan ang dalaga. Before she will burst into laughter he slammed the door using his telekinesis and that made Valouise stilled in shock. Bylur can hear her heartbeat raised fast and fast.

"Do you want me to repeat again, Valouise?" he frowned. Napakurap kurap ito at itinuon ang tingin sa kanya.

"N-No... I might be insane i-if I ask y-you again..." she shutters while looking at him.

"But I will be more insane if I would believe you," she frowned. He walked towards her and locked her in the bed with his arms. Each side of Valouise, there he placed his arms. Inilapit n'ya ang mukha rito at ilang pulgada nalang ang layo ng mga mukha nila.

"Tell me, Valouise! Can a human do telekinesis? Can human do teleporting? Can..." he held Valouise hands, "Can a human be this cold?"

"I-I didn't g-give y-you permission to t-touch me...!" she shutters in high tone na para bang nagmamatapang ito.

Agad na binawi ni Valouise ang kamay na para bang napaso s'ya sa kamay nito. Hindi ito makaimik. Bylur pulled himself away from her and looked at her straightly to her eyes.

"It's up to you if you believe me or not, my work here is just to keep you and the other mortal safe from the hands of my brother. I don't need you to believe every word I say," saad n'ya at iniwan ang dalaga sa kwarto. He's totally pissed.

Padabog s'yang lumabas. He's really pissed off with that woman, it's making fun of her. Well, hindi n'ya masisisi ito, who would believe him that he is a sort of an Alien or something. She's unbelievably insane and irritating. He can't afford to see a crazy woman in his temporary house. He felt weak kaya agad s'yang pumasok sa cold room that he ordered someone to make it exclusively for him. When he is stressed out and if he is too exhausted in a high temperature he became weak and it might cause him to death, hot temperature can kill him. He maybe immortal but he still has a weak spot, of course. He went inside the cold room with ice cubes. He puts the ice cube on the bath tub. The coldness isn't enough to restore his all too strong powers but it's enough to make him stay in good condition.

Nag sumulong s'ya sa bath tub ay agad na naging kulay asul ang buong kwarto at dahan-dahang nagliwanag ang mga ito. Some ices were formed like veins and even little trees. The empty room became like an enchanted ice forest. And he, Bylur turned or transformed into his real looks, an elf like, blue creature with a dark blue hair. He is like a fairy. That made him calm and he felt like he is home.