moving day

today is officially the WORST day ever

me & mum are moving to some small town in america. seriously.

she wanted a ' fresh start ' in a new country. no clue WHY it HAD to be america though..
currently we are in the plane, mum is talking to random people & i am just looking out the window.

typical main character moment i know.

mum TRIED to involve me in her conversations but i did not want to talk to anyone. i ended up napping for the rest of the flight.

when i woke up mum told me she has to rent a car to drive to our new town. south  park i think it is.

" mum, why did you choose america..of all places "
she didn't answer, instead just kept driving with a smile on her face.

i groaned, put my earphones in & listened to music the rest of the way. hopefully the kids wouldn't be too odd here..

a few hours later, we FINALLY made it. we passed a wooden sign that just said ' south park '. how original.

whatever, at least  we're here now.

we pulled into our new driveway. i got out & stretched.

out of the corner of my eye i noticed a group of boys. a fat one with a red coat, one with a blue & red puffball hat, one with a green hat & one with an orange coat with the hood covering his face. odd....

i shrugged & grabbed my stuff out of the car then went inside to claim a room.

after i chose my room, i started unpacking & putting things where i wanted them. i looked out the window while doing so &  those boys were still there but looked like they were talking about something, all huddled together.

they dont really give me hope for this town.

time skip

finished my room & it looked amazing. i put on a coat & sweatpants & grabbed some money. "mum im going to get something to eat, maybe explore the town !"
"okay sweetie !!"

i walked outside & walked around the block for a bit til i saw a McDonald's. nice.

as i walked inside i was greeted with yelling

"oi fatass if you keep stealing our food we wont have any!!!"

it was those four boys.

i sighed & ordered my usual.

i could feel the stares of the boys & honestly it was getting annoying.

"you boys got a staring problem? because i can fix that right away if you keep staring"

"holy shit dude! shes fiesty, i like her" the hooded one said- or muffled??

"shut up kinny" the fat one said

the one with the green hat walked up to me, "sorry about my friends, its just there hasnt been someone new here for a while.. im kyle broflovski. nice to meet you"

i smiled, "nice to meet you too Kyle, im y/n." he smiled back then introduced his friends 

"thats stan" he said pointing to the one with the red & blue puffball hat, "cartman" he said his name with venom in his voice while pointing to the fat one, "& thats kenny" he finished by pointing to the hooded one.

i nodded & waved. stan &  kenny waved back but not cartman.

my food had been cooked so i got it & said my goodbyes to the boys then walked home.

"im home mum & i bought you something to eat."

i gave my mum her food from McDonald's then went to my room to eat mine.

while eating i decided to scroll through Instagram. while scrolling some suggested accounts came up & they were stan, kyle, cartman & kenny. i decided to follow them cos why not, almost immediately i got a follow back from kenny.

a little while later he added me to a group chat. i opened it to see it being spammed with messages.

cartman: whys  she here kinny.
craig: shes hot
token: dude! she can see your message
craig: i dont care
clyde: no craigs right dude

what the fuck.

y/n:  😟😳
tweek: she sPoke!!!
craig: whats  up beautiful, im criag, craig Tucker.
y/n: nice to meet you i guess ?

after i talked in the chat for a while, i decided to go to bed. i had met so many new people & i did not know how to feel about it. at least ill know people when i go to school here.