meeting the broflovski family

today kyle invited me over to play video games or something. i was excited to meet his family, that might sound weird but meh.

kyle had given me his address so i was on my way over there right now. he didnt live that far from me, so it wasnt a long walk.

when i arrived i knocked a couple times on the door. a lady with red hair answered, "hi..im here for kyle" she looked at me & smiled softly. "of course honey, he's upstairs. im sheila, kyles mother" i replied with my name then went inside.

"BUBBIE YOUR FRIEND IS HERE"

she called for him.

bubbie...

cute.

he came downstairs & glared at his mum, "i told you to stop calling me that" she rolled her eyes. i giggled a little, he shook his head then took me upstairs to his room.

"sorry about my mum.." i put my hand on his shoulder, "dont worry, it was kinda cute." he blushed then looked away.

we spent most of our time just talking about life & other things. we also gamed for a bit. which ended in me kicking his ass in mario kart.

"how are you so good at this???"  i shrugged "practice i guess " he groaned.

he was fun to hang out with, i couldnt help but feel butterflies in my stomach.. he was just too perfect

i know, 'nobobodies perfect ' but kyle is different.. im not sure how but i can feel it.

god why did this place have to have such cute boys..

"..y/n!!!" i looked over to kyle, "you good? you just kinda spaced out."
"im good.. sorry about that."
"its okay, i was just worried " his green eyes looked into mine while he rubbed my back softly.

i could feel my face grow hot, i couldn't help but keep staring at his eyes. while he stared back into mine, almost analysing them. i took this time to look at his facial structure. his red curly hair that was partially covered by his hat. his nose that he obviously got from his mum, still cute. his freckls scattered all over his face.

everything about him was just so...

breathtaking..

i couldnt look away..

"y/n?" he whispered

"mmh?" i looked back into his eyes

"i- i know you already know but i want to tell you again.. i really like you..like a lot.. " he had a blush forming on his face.

i put my hand on his cheek "kyle, no matter what happens if i dont share your  feelings lets still be friends. okay? i just need time." i smiled, he smiled back & nodded

"before you leave..can i.. do something?" i nodded slightly.

he came closer to me until i felt his soft lips on my cheek.

it only lasted a second but it felt nice..

once he pulled away he said "bye! thanks for hanging with me!"

"bye kyle!" i said then left his house with a massive blush. once i got home i ran up to my room & layed face down on my bed, thinking of the events that occured..

he kissed me...

thought I'd publish this for yous. plus it was just smth to get my mind off of stuff.. hope yall are having a good day/night <3