Thank You.

I get up at three in the morning. I have my eyes wide open.

I go to the bathroom and look at my face, my eyeliner is all over my pale expression and let's not talk about my eye shadow.

Dammit.

Yesterday I went to a party, it's not like I like those, actually I don't, but it was my friend's "Sweet Sixteen" party and I'm not supposed to miss it. Isn't that what friends do? Attend to all of their other friends' parties? I don't really know.

Anyway, I clean my face and go back to bed, but I'm not tired anymore, even though I came back an hour ago. I'm not tired, not even a little.

I sit on the edge of my bed, like four feet from the window. I'm just looking at the curtains.

I get up and look out the window.

Guess who was out there.

Before I even realize, I'm changing to a pair of black jeans, a T-shirt I actually stole from my ex-boyfriend and a leather jacket.

I stand in front of the door about to open it and go out of my house, but I don't. I look back, I look to my mother's closed door and I say to myself:

"It's okay, he's outside, go outside then" and open the door carefully as I take my keys from one of the shelves located on the left of the entrance door and put them in my pocket.

I go downstairs.

I'm finally outside the building.

My hands are cold.

I walk carefully. Everything is silent, except from Anthony's guitar chords making the night a little bit cozier.

I'm just standing straight, looking at him. He seems to like that song so much.

I smile, but before I give my next step a tear comes running down his face.

I stop as I watch him quietly.

He is crying like if something was really hurting, and I know that feeling.

He keeps crying and crying.

I can't help but think he's beautiful. His tears are beautiful, his pain is beautiful, his weak chords are beautiful.

Beauty is subjective. Some people like to tell other people they look prettier when they smile, when they're happy. But to me, beauty involves pain as well, beauty involves feelings. Humanity. Beauty involves darkness as well.

Oh god, beauty is so subjective that the majority of people think a bright spring morning is beautiful, while I think aligned stars in a dark night sky are the most beautiful thing in the world.

Sunsets are beautiful too. They're the part when the colorful light of the day meets the darkness of the upcoming night and make beauty, art together, which I like to see as one of the most beautiful scenarios on Earth, mainly because they have a meaning, they're not just another landscape with beautiful mixed colors. They mean that something bright and happy can always have a dark side without a reason to stop being beautiful.

Just like a rose. Everyone look at its petals without looking at its thorns, which are part of it too, and it looks extremely beautiful with them.

A gardener will always try to cut its thorns and make it look "perfect" without them, because if he kept the thorns, someone might get hurt with them and blame the rose, which has no guilt.

That's why if someone will take the life away of a beautiful rose by cutting and separating it away from the other beautiful roses at the rosebush, that someone might as well get pinched by one of the beautiful rose's thorns and punish the rose by cutting away the rest of them without even thinking about how the rose would've felt to be killed by someone who doesn't even want it like it is and will use it as "just part of the decoration".