~Twenty Three~

Actual Chapter and not a chat!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's 2A.M. Why Are You Playing Twister Outside In The Rain?!

It was early morning at Nanba Prison, rain could faintly be heard, and Samon was making his way round the cells of building 5 making sure all the inmates were still asleep in their cells.

Just as he finished checking on Cell 8, he heard shouts coming from outside so he went go check on it.

Once he had stepped outside, Samon saw a small light coming from the other side of the field. Samon started walking up to it. Upon reaching the source of the light, Samon saw Youriki, Rokuriki and Kokoriki in a tangle of limbs and Inori sat just a few centimeters away holding a spinner.

"What the hell do the 4 of you think you're doing?!" Samon questioned when he was standing just a couple of inches away from group.

Startled by the sudden yelling of the Supervisor, the Daisen trio lost balance and fell into a heap. Inori started laughing when he saw the mess that the Daisen trio had landed in.

Samon came closer to the group of 4 and saw that the Daisen trio were on a twister mat. He looked at the tangled trio of brothers, then at Inori, and back to the brothers.
Samon took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time. 2A.M.

"It's 2A.M. what the hell are you doing out here playing twister in the rain?!"

The answers Samon received were; "Bored"- Rokuriki
"Couldn't sleep"- Kokoriki
"I was dragged out here"- Youriki
"All 3"- Inori

The next day the Daisen trio and Inori went to work with a cold.

"Well, that's what you get for playing twister in the rain at 2A.M." Samon laughed.