Chapter 1

I couldn't sleep for 2 nights straight.

1.  I need to get a job
2.  Try and get a job at Fazbear's Pizzaplex
3.  Find a psychiatrist

My overly active imagination and anxiety, a perfect way to sort out my sad life.

I rubbed my tired face.  Dark circles underlined my eyes,  showcasing my exhaustion.   I look like a tired College student who studies all night long.

I sat at my laptop with my awesome bowl full of delicious Reeses Puffs  (you are welcome to change the cereal brand, and with milk if you want. ) and coffee/tea as I looked up the PizzaPlex.

The Fazbear website says that they need a night guard at the PizzaPlex since the last one, Vanessa, disappeared.   I applied for the job and now need to wait for a response.

The website says I should expect an email within this week.

It's been 5 days and my application was accepted.  I start my shift at 12am.

I started to look up more information on Fazbear Entertainment.  My dreams about Jr's and the other Fazbear locations actually did happen,  the child who got bitten from Fredbear actually died.   The poor kid.  

The company made an AR game of all the events that took place,  they even made it computer compatible after it got popular enough.

An article came up about an unrecognizable child that died at Jr's,  the mother of the child seemed vaguely familiar.

I couldn't bear looking at the article anymore,  something in me broke at seeing the shattered woman.   What can I say,  I'm a very sympathetic person.

I checked my phone and set a reminder for 11:30pm tonight.  

I'm absolutely not ready to face my dream brought to life.