Chapter 10

"Y/n,   it's time to put you back in your Eagle body."

I danced at Jodi's words.

"But while we are transferring you data we also need to give you and everyone else upgrades.    What ever put that virus in you will surely try and to do worse."

I nodded in excitement,  ready for my Eagle self again.

Jodi led the way to parts and services for my transfer and upgrades.    Felix decided to tag along and see what's gonna happen.   
"Y/n!   I got to see the new body this morning,  you won't be disappointed!"  Felix had a bounce in his step when running to the chamber in parts and services.     Hearing Felix boast about my new fit added fuel to the fire in my system.
My previous suit was amazing already,  how could they make it better?

"Alright Xander,  bring in the suit."

Xander came over rolling a neon version of my pastel suit,  instead of stripes on my legs I was given my signature six pointed stars dotted on my legs.  There was a few neon streaks in my hair too.   It was Beautiful.

"Hi Y/n,  ready for your new suit?"  Xander asked.   I noticed that he has been working out,  especially since he was able to lug my heavy suit.    "I'm so ready Xander."

They brought me into the cylinder chamber.    I let myself relax and shut down my conscienceness,  allowing easier transport for my memory chip and voice box.

3rd person pov

Y/n  had peacefully slipped into uncertain darkness,   letting Jodi and Xander the chance to remove her vital robotic parts.
The delicate moving of parts was a success,   now for the hard part. 

Upgrades.

For robots so complex as Fazbear gang,  it won't be an easy task to upgrade each one.     It is crucial for Sundrop,  Moondrop,   and Music Man to get upgrades as well.

But for Jodi,    everything animatronic related is his specialty.     The broken souled animatronics were his main focus as the overseer and guardian.

"Felix,   you can be next.    Since you're smaller the process will go by faster."

The little Falcon grinned the best he could,  "Ok!"

The cylinder barrier closed in the two human's as they connected the necessary wires to Y/n.    Everything was set in place,  ready to begin the process.    They gave her extraordinary hearing to match her Eagle eye sight,   only adding to her high security program.

Xander and Jodi left the cylinder and went straight to the coding computer to give Y/n a strong firewall,   even giving her a just as strong antivirus for anything that could bypass that layer of electrical defense.

They will impliment the same safety programs to each animatronic.

Y/n:  Rocket feet for flight.

Monty:   Extra strength and durability.

Freddy:   A strong sense of smell.

Roxy:   Agility.

Felix:   A surprise spit feature.

Sundrop and Moondrop:   Light control.

Chica:   Temperature control.

Music Man:   Sticky fingers on command.

Each chosen to benefit the safety of the children, adults, and other animatronics.

Let the engagements commence.