Bonus - More Than You Think

Felix and Roxy

Roxy POV

Managing the sports branch of Fazbear Entertainment isn't an easy task,  but I'll do anything to carry My little Birdie and I.   Felix is a soft and gentle person,  he deserves all I can give him.

Speaking of my husband,   a grunt came from his work room.

"Everything ok squirt?"

Paint splats decorated the tarps that littered the floor,  while my husband Felix pulled his luscious brown hair.

"No,  it's not ok.   I'm trying my hardest to paint you but I can't get it right."   His whining brought me to stand next to his shorter form.

"Felix,    it doesn't need to be perfect.    I'm touched that you even tried."    I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"But it does need to be perfect,  you already do so much for me and I have no way to repay you.   It eats me up knowing I'm not useful to the balance of our marriage."

"Felix,   is that what you think?"

I pulled him out of the room and sat down on the couch,   placing him in my lap.
"Felix,   you do so much more than you realize."   I wiped the tears that started to fall from his glistening, sparkling eyes.

"Felix,"   I spoke ever so softly so as to not startle his delegate soul,  "You are the highlight of my day.   I look forward to our nightly cuddle and kisses sessions,   sweet words while huddling under the sheets.    You brighten my mood after having to deal with idiots at my job,    just being near you is enough."

His lips trembled,  "What did I do to earn such an angel?"

Omg this cutie.

Super short,  but that's ok.

But.

I will be working on another ff in the horror theme romance genre.

Aka

Creepypasta

Place a comment on who you want me to write a ff on.

Slenderman

Eyeless Jack

Laughing Jack

Jason The Toymaker

Candy Pop