Bonus - Monty Love

WARNING

THIS BONUS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES OR POOR SOULS WHO DECIDED TO TAINT THEMSELVES.

THIS IS A SPICY EPISODE,     VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE THIS IS NOT HOW I THINK ON A DAILY BASIS   It was my mistake in the first place....

You have been warned.

This is a bonus chapter where the Fazbear gang are humans,   Monty and Y/n are married and have baby twins ( boy and girl).

I groan as I slumped on the couch.     Today was jam pack with work,    being an insurance phone call attendant already has my brain fried.     Monty isn't home yet and I had just put the babies to sleep.

Montgomery Gator works with Freddy Fazbear,  Chica Chicken,   and Roxanne Wolf in a company they named Fazbear Entertainment as a producer in music.   My step brother Felix is married to Roxy,   the cute thing about Roxy and Felix is that Felix is two years younger than Roxy.

My ears rang from all the calls I had to answer today,   my headache was even worse due to a few impatient and disrespectful callers.    I didn't hear the door open and Monty entering the house.

My husband ran his fingers through his gorgeous fiery red hair,  giving his clean look a more rocker vibe.

(The best representation of what I was going for,  just imagine a clean upkeep of himself

(The best representation of what I was going for,  just imagine a clean upkeep of himself.)

"Where they that bad my love?"

His voice graced my ears as he brought me into his arms.

"They keep getting worse.    It's like they don't think I'm human."     I whined,  wrapping my arms around his neck.

Sighing I finally open my eyes and look at my man.     "How was your day my handsome Gator boy?"

"Smoothly,  I'm not even that tired since seeing you this fine evening.   I know exactly what can relieve your stress."

It suddenly felt like I was flying as Monty picked me up and brought me to our room.
"Besides,   my wife deserves only the best."
He turned into our huge bathroom and sat me on a stool,  letting him rummage through the cabinets and shelves.

Lavender.
Camomile.
Bath salts.
Rose shampoo and conditioner.
Towels.

With the bath drawn Monty helped me out of my clothes,  excruciatingly slowly.

"You never cease to amaze me with your beauty."

He started to take his clothes off.

His blazer.
Tie.
Shoes.
Socks.
Button up shirt.
Pants.

And lastly his boxers.

He carefully picked me up and got into the warm welcoming water.    We both sighed at the sensation that wrapped around us.
After a few moments his lips met with me wet neck,   I knew exactly what he meant in coming up here.    At least that's half of his motivation.    So I let him do his thing.

He kissed every inch of me that wasn't submerged as he massaged my tense muscles,  carrying babies to and from work isn't easy.

"I know what you're thinking about.    Just forget about work and focus on me,   relax my love."

His seducing words had an effect on me,   on the pit of my stomach.    A feeling I'm all to familiar with,   arousal.     He know every method of pushing just the right buttons.

"Montgomery Gator just take me already."
It came out breathy,   but effective.

Then he got to do what he does best when he and I are alone.

His hands grazed every inch of me as he practically devoured my lips,  massaging my intimate parts to tip me off the edge.
He moved like he did this with me daily,  finally entering the place that only he gets to explore.   Water splashed out of the bathtub as he moved like a pro,   slow and powerful,   scattering petals across the floor with it.

Moans and heavy breaths were the only sound in the entire house.    The sounds of intimacy and making love.

My nail dragged down his moist back causing red marks,   but who cares when I'm the only one who will see them.    His dripping wet hair made this even hotter.
We haven't done this in the bath yet,   but holy moly is it something.     We both came to our finish,  giving in to a blissful release.

"Don't pull off baby,   we can still bathe like this with out it releasing."

All I could do was nod and let him clean us both.

He pulled out after wrapping me in a fuzzy towel and sat me on the counter next to the sink.   When he finished drying himself he went and drained the tub.      He dressed me in my lightest underwear and one of his large T-shirts,  while was in just his boxers.

Monty picked me up once again and laid me on the bed,  I almost got knocked out to sleep but managed to kiss Monty.

"Thank you Monty,  I really needed that."

His strong arms softly brought me into his lulling embrace.   

"I'd do anything for you my love."

It's not as graphic as I anticipated,   but I'm quite pleased 😌.      It was supposed to be hardcore but changed to romantic last minute.

Next is human Felix and Roxy!   And the last chapter.