Please help me to choose

Hello everyone, I hope you still remember this book?

First of all, thank you so much for all the love and support you've shown for this book of mine.I can't believe I already received 66K+ reads.I was so hesitant when I was writing it and even thought of unpublishing it after I wrote 7/8 parts.I was actually thinking people won't like soft stories like this.Moreover, I was just a new writer back then and there are already many more talented authors in wattpad.At some point I lost all the motivation to complete what I started, thinking I'll continue even though no-one notices it 😂  But then again...I don't regret keep updating this book.I also came to know how so many of you search for less complicated stories like I do.I am really glad to know that actually.Knowing there are people who think similar to you, feels nice!

It's been almost 10months since I started writing in wattpad, starting with THE CEO'S BABYBUN.Though I'm working on my writing style and trying to come up with new concepts(even doing it now), I was thinking of starting another book like this one.I mean, I want to write a soft story with romance and fluff.A little bit of angst will be fine I guess.Plus I want to add jealousy and cute/funny arguments there as well.

What do you think about it?

Should I do it or not?

Or if I should, then what kind of story should I write?I'm giving you options.I'll write on whichever option most of you choose.Also please, please don't mind me if I start writing a completely different story than you asked me to.Actually, I'm a moody person and I tend to change my mind a lot(when I'm not sure about something).

Now please choose one of these -

1.CEO Tae and bratty Kook

2.Doctor Tae - Patient/intern Kook

3.Teacher Tae - Student Kook

4.Nerd Tae - Exactly opposite Kook

5.You are free to tell me if you have other ideas.

May be sooner or later, I'll write on all the above options but I'm not sure if I'll be even able to update as I do now.After all, I write whenever I am free.So I'll just start one more book(the one getting more votes) for now.Idk if my words are making any sense or not.But I really hope you'll understand 🥺

AT LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, I LOVE YOU ALL(EVEN IF YOU'RE A SILENT READER) SOOOOOOO MUCH ❤