Dance of bonds

Emmy made a face as he grinned and winked at her "gosh you're annoying" she muttered under her breath, still loudly enough for him to hear. Though it seemed to have no impact on him because he seemed to have the same pearly white smile as before.
When she finally calmed down enough, she looked up at him to see a pair of Shining eyes, he looked like a funny Prince who goes out of his way to tease his princess.

"Whatcha looking at?" He noticed she had been staring "absolutely nothing.." she bit the inside of her cheeks, as she thought more about it she enjoyed his presance and their soft swinging back and forth. Just as the were about to swith partners, someone bumped into them, more presicely

"Emmy!" Beth.. "Beth! Did something happen?" She softly let go of the man and took both of Beth's hands "Donelle is gone!" She sounded like she was gonna cry "I'm sure she here somewhere here" Emmy said calmly, she helped Beth up and looked at them man she'd danced with. He showed a whole new side to himself with just one exspression, worry, his eyes shone with worry. He looked at her without smiling. "Let's go look for her" he suggested, Beth seemed to hear him but not process he was even there. Beth nodded and Emmy spoke "alright, let's go right now"

After a while of walking Emmy broke the silence, which consisted mostly of Beth sniffiling sadly "you never told me your name" she Said to the man "nor did you" he said playfully "hm, You're right" "you're the man, you should say it first" she followed up and went to hold Beth to comfort her "well then, since you insist. My name is Charles" he said calmly

"Charles... Charles.." she repeated it quietly to herself and patted Beth on the back while distraced. "My name is Emmy, Emmy Summer" he tsked "Emmy Williams fits better" he mumbled "what was that?" Beth straightened her back. "You're not looking, You're flirting!" She sobbed. Charles stepped forwards and put his hand on Beths "It's going to be alright, we will find her, in just a few meters" beth stopped sobbing "alright.. if you say so.." she turned away from him and walked ahead og them.