Beth's pov

She looked up from the table as Donelle came into the room, she watched her mother stand up and give her a hug and gesture her to sit.
While they ate she couldn't help glancing over at Charles, who seemed to have his eyes set, on someone else. She looked at the way him And Emmy laughed together, it was like he was glowing. She stared down at her plate full of food but didn't want a single peice, she was filled with jealousy towards her sisters, even Donelle seemed to be cathing feelings for a man, why else would she be gone that night outside someone's house? Was she really that unnatractive? What was the problem why did no-one-
"Beth?" She looked up at her mother "Are you alright? You've barely eaten.." her mother had a concerned look on her face. "It's.. It's nothing" "don't worry about it" she looked away after a while and re-joined the conversation 'they don't even care about me, if they did we'd all be laughing together. They probably see me as some ugly little.. little' she was on the werge of tears 'no no no no this can't be happening.. stop it!' she subconcuassly hit the table with her fist. Everyone glared at her, some confused others worried. She laughed it off, tears still filling her eyes "if I will be Excused" she looked at her mother as she stood up and walked off.

The air had the warm but choking smell of alcohol. She stood in the corner with her glass of wine, in the corner taking up space, like a porcaline doll who's dusting by the minute 'hell, am I not done crying yet?' she felt more tears press through. She sat her glass down and rushed towards the stairs, on the foot og the stairs she bumped into Donelle who jumped a little "AAA! Donelle! Are you okay?!" She backed away as the letter fell to the ground. she went to pick it up but she snached it away from Donelle "who's this from?" She laughed trying to cover up for her tear filled eyes. "Beth, please" Donelle whined and lightly stomped her feet. Seems like she wasn't the only one who was down "give it back" Donelle moaned "why? Is it a love letter?" She gasped. "Beth you're so over dramatic, no! It's just from a friend!" She quickly gripped it and sped upstairs. Beth stared after her 'Im so sorry Donelle' she turned around and saw Charles, staring up at her with concern in his eyes.