Reunion

"Donelle!" Beth threw herself over Donelle who was standing outside Diamonds house, she honestly felt less creepy doing so now that she was there. Correction, they.  "What's happening?" She asked as she scanned Emmy and the stranger man, head to toe. "Oh Donelle we thought you had been wisked away" Donelle chuckled "oh Beth, I envy those who manage to kidnap me" Emmy chuckled and beth laughed and tightened her grip around her.

"Charles, was it?" Donelle said "yes, why?" He curiously asked. "Well, you wouldnt-" she giggled "y-you wouldnt perhaps have some money on you, right?" She laughed quietly. He stopped and stared at her "do you need a carrige home?" He laughed. "Yes!" She smiled and made a geusture with her hand. "Donelle, don't mooch of him" Emmy said protectively and had grabbed his arm. "Oh don't worry, dear, It's for your sisters." He grinned at her with the same mischevious smile he always made 'was he.. teasing her?' "DEAR?? Emmy! What happened while we were gone?!" Donnelle stopped and gasped Beth had a similar look on her face. "He's just joking with you! We are not.. anymore than friends.."she mumbled. "You go get a carrige for us!" She let go of him and pushed him away. "Ow, fine" he giggled and ran off.

"C'mon tell us! Who is he!" Donelle held Emmy's hands. "He was handsome!" Beth laughed. "Beth! He belongs to Emmy!" Donelle cackled. "He doesn't BELONG to me!" Emmy huffed. "He's free to take then?!" Beth tried to hold back her laughter "No! He's- he's off limits!" Emmy insisted. "Oooo"
Said a new voice "Rohan! Emmy's getting married!" "No!" "Who is this man? Is he handsome? Does he treat you right?" Rohan bombed her with questions about him. "Shut up! His name is.. Charles" she blushed a little. "Charles Williams!?" Rohan exclaimed. "Williams?! They're like.. rich!" Donelle screamed. "Emmy change your dress, mother will be home at any moment' Beth seemed to ignore their suprised looks and screaming. "Oh Beth.. THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW??" Donelle squealed. "We're gonna be rich!"

Donelle sat in complete silence, pen in her hand. Nothing to write, she'd never written to someone, what does one usually write? 'dearest Diamond
I hope all is well. I don't mean to be strange but I remebered where you live so I thought of writing to you, I hope we will meet again some day soon, no matter what, please write back.
Sincerely, Donelle Summer'
Oh lord, what was she doing? "You know what, this is probably the best I'll do for now. " She folded it and put it in an envelope. "I'll post it tomorrow. She thought and blew out the light.