Letter

"birch family" was engraved on the post box outside Diamonds home. Donelle quickly put the letter in it and walked off, not wanting to get chased away or in trouble in any way.
She walked slower when she got back on a main path near the ocean. She had always adored the sea and if she could she would live next to it. It's blue color shone in the light of the sun, the white complimenting the blue perfectly, like a wave of quarts and blue Diamonds.

"Beth? Emmy?" Donelle asked as she entered the quiet house "Rohan?" She could hear the sound of distant chattering, was it coming from.. the kitchen? She sped over to the kitchen, and was met with Emmy, Rohan, Beth and mom, all accompanied by Charles. "Mom?" She asked. The all turned to look at her, she looked away, trying to hide her red face. "Oh Donelle, we were waiting for you!" Her mother stepped out of her chair and gave Donelle a hug. And pulled out a chair for her, she nodded as a thank you. "May I ask why Charles is here?"she asked boldly.
"Donelle, can't we have guests?" Her mother sighed "well there must be a reason.." "whatever" she sat down and put her hands in her lap.

She smiled as laugter and screams filled the air, the strong smell of alchol filled her nose as her mother poured her a glass, Donelle had never really been fond of drinking but she drank anyway, she didn't wanna ruin anything. Charles wandered over to her, he seemed to somehow have stayed sober enough to not have done anything stupid yet. "Donelle.." she looked him in the eye, she was sure. He was *not* sober "I really admire Emmy" he smiled "Charles, that's obvious enough" she sighed, drunk people were the worst especially men. They were so consistent and clingy "why don't you go talk to Rohan instead?" She suggested "why? Do you have something against me?" He laughed a little, she blinked up at him slowly. "yes" she grabbed him by his arm and let him towards Rohan "c'mon I just wanna talk with you" he cried. "I wanna speak with you" Rohan said and smiled at Charles.

She walked towards the dining room when she heard a knock on the door, she opened it and outside on the stairs, lay a envelope. 'Donelle Summer' it said in a beautiful font. She picked it up and closed the door behind her, still heading towards the dining room. Where she opened it and started to read
'dear Donelle,
I've read your letter and thought it was quite charming, all is well with me, though my mother has fallen ill and I'll stay home helping her recover. I hope you can say the same for yourself and your family.
I hope this isn't too corny and don't asl how I know your adress
Love, Diamond'
She smiled and let out a small giggle, Diamond was truly cute, she spoke and even worte in such fancy ways. Donelle rushed upstairs to get some paper and a pen and ink when she accidently bumped into Beth "AAA! Donelle! Are you okay?!" She backed away as the letter fell to the ground, she went to pick it up but Beth snached it away from her "who's this from?" She laughed "Beth, please" Donelle was so done with everyone at this dinner "give it back" she moaned "why? Is it a love letter?" Beth gasped. "Beth you're so over dramatic, no! It's just from a friend!" She quickly gripped it and sped upstairs.