Aftercare

TW: Smutty, Toxic, and fluffy

Dazai was teasing him, not letting the small ginger release his load, it made chuuya frustrated. "H-Hurry u-" he was cut off by the stinging pain he felt on his bottom, did Dazai really just smack his ass for being put in a situation he didn't want to be in. "Don't ever rush me again, I told you I would let you cum when I was ready, but since you want to hurry this up then I guess I'll just leave you here and get some whore to do your job for you." Dazai says with a look the Ginger knew too well, he avoids making eye contact, he always hated the idea that Dazai cares so much about him yet so little. "Now if you don't mind, I'll be going back to what I was doing before." Dazai exclaimed with a slightly softer tone than before. He immediately goes back to teasing the Ginger with his fingers, Chuuya wasn't in the mood anymore, he wanted to make love, not to get fucked. "Redlight" Chuuya whispers, not trusting his voice to be any louder, what Dazai said really hurt him. Dazai immediately stops what he's doing, he looks at Chuuya with concern and care, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry baby." Dazai starts to worry, he unties Chuuya and starts hugging him. Chuuya still doesn't trust his voice, but he hugs back, he loves Dazai so much, but some of the things he says just hurts.

After a few hours of cuddling Chuuya finally answers all of Dazais questions in a few words."I'm not a whore." Although some people would think to say 'I didn't call you one' Dazai knew what his lover meant. "I wasn't being serious you know? I would never actually do that." "How can I know that when you use such a serious tone, you only use it when you mean something." Chuuya looks away from Dazai "Osamu, I wanna make love, not fuck." Chuuya finally admits, this makes Dazais eyes widen, he wasn't even thinking about that. That's when he realized that everytime they had sex, he was always so demanding and he wanted Chuuya to know who he belonged to. "I-.... I love you so much Chuuya, let me make it up to you please." The room was quiet for a bit ".....Only if we can get ice cream after.." "Of course baby."

After about 2 hours of sex Chuuya was wore out, he was very over stimulated but he loved the feeling. They were currently cuddling, Dazai littering sweet and tender kisses all over the gingers freckled shoulders. Chuuya started to feel dirty, the cum that filled him was leaking, it was NOT a good feeling. "Osamu can we bathe? I feel gross." "Yes Sweetie, let me go run you a warm bubble bath" He smiles and gets out of bed. Chuuya giggles to himself, finding the brunet walking around the house with it hanging funny.
Dazai soon come back into the room with a robe on and brought the Ginger to his bath. After settling in, the brunet starts to leave, yet he felt a tug at his sleeve, he looks down to see his adorable Ginger."what's wrong baby?" "I- can you... Get in too...?" "Of course Sweetheart." Dazai said with a soft smile, he drops his robe, and gently steps into the tub. After he settles in, he starts helping Chuuya wash up, making sure he felt clean and comfortable. Soon after cleaning up their position changes to the Ginger leaning his back against the brunets chest, wanting to relax, Dazai uses this as an advantage and starts playing with the Gingers curly hair, twirling it in between his fingers and brushing through it. Dazai starts hearing small snores, he smiles sweetly and kisses the Gingers head, "I'm sorry about earlier my love, it will never happen again." And with that promise, Dazai kept it.

_________________________________________

Short but fun :D