First Time

Contains: Smut, fluff, underage sex and mafia Dazai (in case you haven't realized... I love mafia Dazai)

"Chuuyaaaaaaaaaa I'm booorrrrreeedd~!" The brunet whines, gripping on to his partners shoulders and shoves him back and forth. The ginger rolls his eyes, and goes back to reading his book. Although, Dazai's boredom was understandable, Mori needed them as escorts to a meeting, he told them to wait in the vacant wait room, and they have been there for 2 hours now.

Chuuya made due with a book called 'If You Know, You Know' he had been sucked into it for about 30 minutes now, but unfortunately, his partner keeps taking him out of his blissful adventures. Dazai gets an idea, he smirks and pulls the ginger into his lap. "What are you doing?" Chuuya asks, not really caring at the moment, it's not like this is his first time sitting in the brunets lap. "I just wanna 'cuddle' for a bit~. Mind putting your dirty old book down for me~." He whispers into the gingers ear, making him shudder, "why would I do that? I hate you, remember?" The ginger asks, raising a brow. The brunet chuckles and starts leaving small kisses on the neck of the smaller, this makes the ginger flush. Yes, maybe they have tired making-out before, but either way Chuuya was still new to this lovey dovey stuff. It's only been 7 months since he left the sheep and 3 months since he and Dazai started an unofficial relationship.

Dazai starts leaving hickeys, smirking everytime he seen it already starting to form, the gingers skin was so sensitive~. It made the brunet wonder where else he was sensitive. While leaving hickeys on the other side of the smallers's neck, he puts his cold, bandaged hands up and into Chuuya's dress shirt. This makes the older yelp in surprise, the stinky mackerel had never done this before. "U-uhm, mackerel? What are you doing?" The Ginger cursed himself for stuttering, the other boy just chuckled and continued doing what he was doing. He starts with playing with the smaller's nipples, twisting and pulling them. This makes the boy whimper, his face flushed and he quickly puts a hand over his mouth.

The taller removes one of his hands from the gingers small pink nipples and moves it down to his clothed member, he palms it, making the ginger moan and grip onto his unofficial boyfriend. The brunet loves hearing his partner like this, it made him really horny. He unbuttoned the gingers dress pants and pulls his member out, massaging it and moving his hand up and down along the shaft. The brunet picks up pace, his hand moving into a jerking fashion. The Ginger let's out a loud moan into his hands before releasing, the taller grins and kisses the others cheek before licking the semen off his fingers. "Great," the ginger let's out a frustrated groan, "now I'm all over the floor, we have nothing to clean up with!" He whines, covering his face. The brunet just chuckles, before throwing the ginger off of him by standing up. The smaller lands on his hands and knees, he looks behind him to glare before he feels his pants and boxers being pulled down. His eyes widen and his face flushes, he then buries his flushed face in the palms of his hands, he hears Dazai spit before a cold wet finger enters him. The ginger moans into his palms, he feels another finger being added as they correlate into a scissoring motion. The smaller arches his back, letting out whimpers and small pleads.

After a few minutes of stretching the ginger out Dazai has to ask before entering his petite partner. "Is this your first time?" "U-uhm.... Yeah? Why?" "I'm not gonna take it away from you if you don't want me-" "Shut up and fuck me already you fucking prude." With that said, the taller unclothed his member, flips the ginger around and enters him slowly. The smaller let's out a whimper of pain and grips onto his partners shoulders as tears start to form in his eyes, Dazai quickly starts leaving kisses all over the others face, in order to distract him as he kept pushing into the ginger slowly. After fully invading the gingers small pink hole, he let's his petite partner adjust to the rocket ship that just crash landed on his small moon.

A few minutes of adjusting later and the ginger nods, the brunet kisses his neck and thrusts into him, softly, like he's gonna break his favorite member of double black. Chuuya was not having this, he grips the brunet's shirt, "ah~ faster~" He whispers, and the brunet does as told, he thrusts faster and harder into his small ginger. Although they were trying to be quite, moans could be heard through-out the whole wait room. Chuuya was reaching his limit and Dazai was now basically slamming into the small ginger.

Chuuya didn't even try to contain his moans anymore, he was moaning louder with every thrust, and Dazai was groaning and complimenting him on how he was gorgeous. A few more thrusts and Chuuya releases, Dazai's not done with him though, he keeps thrusting, going at a inhumane speed. "Nh~ HmM~ oSaMU~!" Chuuya's voice cracks, that set the brunet off, his thrust quickly became sloppy and he came deep inside his unofficial boyfriend.

After getting dressed they ran to the bathroom, getting cleaned up. When they got back Mori was standing there, looking at his watch. "I left you two alone for 2 hours and 30 minutes. You couldn't have waited till we got back? Everyone in the meeting room were concerned for you Chuuya-san." The 'father' figure said, putting his hands behind his back. "Well come along, we've no time. We must get to planning." He said before walking off, the teenagers behind him, staring at him, before they scramble to his side.

Today was a good day.

_________________________________________
Short and sweet :>