Roommate Disaster?

Tw: Player Dazai, Upset and jealous Chuuya, kinda angst??? Mafia Dazai

Dazai and Chuuya met in the worst way possible, Chuuya had slammed him into a wall using his special ability. Hence, when Chuuya had fallen in love with him and realized it, he was disgusted with himself. When Chuuya is around that idiot, his stomach starts to turn and his face becomes hot, he hates that he wants to throw up when he's around the stone cold man. At first he thought he was just sick, but then he realized he wants to make the other male happy, and cook for him, he even found himself itching to crawl in his bed and cuddle with him. Chuuya was disgusted with himself, who looks at their enemy and thinks 'I want you."? And what's worse, is that Chuuya had been feeling this way since day one. Who does his roommate think he is? Making someone who hates him fall in love with him, is just down right rude.

However, Chuuya falling in love with the brunet was not the issue at the moment. The issue is that: Dazai had started bringing girls home, and he completely started ignoring Chuuya's existence. For example: Dazai brought a girl over, talked a bit, then they went off to his room, Dazai didn't even greet his roommate who was right in the Kitchen. What's worse is Dazai really forgets about his roommates existence, recently Dazai has gotten Lazy and just does the girls on the couch. Chuuya had walked in on it a couple times and would just retreat to his room and mope around waiting for them to stop, They have also started in front of Chuuya before, it traumatized him. Now Chuuya was over all of this 'Dazai brings home some girl he met that day and in front of Chuuya, the man who loves him, starts making out with them and leading them to do something else." Bullshit. The ginger was sitting on the couch watching soap operas, glass of wine in hand and he was absolutely over his roommate coming in late. The front door opens and Chuuya snaps his neck to look at it, only to find a giggling Dazai giving some new girl a bunch of hickeys and already coming in getting ready to do the nasty right there, right now. Chuuya rolls his eyes and clears his throat, Dazai looks over to the other double black member and his eyes widen. "Oh hey Chuuyyaa~!" He smiles, but quickly goes back to attacking his new toys neck, the girl letting out whimpers that Chuuya would never be able to forget. The last straw was Dazai starting to unbuckle his pants and telling Chuuya to go to his room.

Chuuya gets off the couch and walks towards the couple, he grabs the brunet by his hair and pulls him down to his level, quickly giving the girl a look at meant she needed to get the fuck outta that building. Which she did, once the girl was gone and the door was closed, Chuuya goes cheated on boyfriend mode, "What was that Osamu? I couldn't hear you telling me what to do in my own apartment over the sounds a girl I've never met before moaning like this is her first time." Chuuya says, coldly and tightening his grip in the brunets hair. "All I did was tell you to- Ow, fuck you- to go to your room!" Dazai exclaims, giving Chuuya eyes that were pleading for him to let go, so he does, seeing those eyes always made him feel bad. "The last time I checked: you weren't my fucking father. You don't tell me what to do outside work hours and in my own fucking apartment, asshole." Chuuya shit talks, he feels his eyes start to water, so he turns around, not wanted to face his roommate. Dazai rolls his eyes, "I just didn't want to traumatize you, sorry Hat rack." He says, crossing his arms.

Chuuya turns around, his tears finally spilled over, "You're such a piece of shit, you know that!?!" He says, wiping the tears that had the audacity to break the bottle they were kept in, but they just kept coming. "I- why are you crying..?" Dazai grabs his partners wrists and pulls him closer, getting a better look at his face. The ginger buries his face in the taller's chest, letting out more tears and saying something, not totally clear to the brunet. The brunet was confused, why would his roommate be crying? Is he hurt or something? "I can't help you if you don't speak up ba-" Dazai was shocked at his own words, he was about to call his roommate and rival 'baby', he hoped Chuuya wouldn't notice but of course, he did. Chuuya looked up at the love of his life, teary eyes somewhat hopeful, that's when the genius finally figured out what was wrong.

After a few hours of crying, confessions, and reassurance, Chuuya had finally calmed down, it was now 4 in the morning, they were both exhausted, Chuuya was about to fall asleep when he feels a pair of lips pressing against his ginger locks, "it's ok Chibi, rest easy, I-... I love you." He heard, before he finally fell asleep. Once Dazai was completely sure Chuuya was asleep, he picked him up and brought him to bed, he debated on whether or not he should stay. He did, he sat in the chair by Chuuya's bed and slept there.

When Dazai woke up, he felt a weight on him, he opened his eyes to Chuuya sitting in his lap, snoring softly into his neck. The brunet smiles, pressing a kiss to now his gingers shoulder. Chuuya stirs awake, pulling away from the comfortable position they're in, "Good morning." He yawns, rubbing his tired eyes, "good morning Chibi~ how did you sleep?" The brunet stares lovingly down at his partner. "I slept good." He buries his head in the brunets shoulder once again, "especially now that I don't have to be up all night listening to you and some girl." He says shamelessly, the brunet chuckles, "yes, yes, now you have to stay up all night listening to yourself and me." The brunet responds, tightening his grip around the ginger boy. Chuuya's face flushed, he softly bangs his fist on the brunets chest, "shut up!!!" He whines.

It's been about 6 months since the two Mafioso's started dating, they were walking around the Mafia building, bothering each other as usual, when a cute raven haired girl walked up to them. She looked at Chuuya, then at Dazai, before handing the taller a letter, with a heart sticker on it. Dazai raised a brow, looking at the letter like it was something he'd never seen before. "What's this?" He asks, taking the letter from her hands, he began opening it, "It's a letter of my confession to you! I- I think I'm in love you!" She says, grabbing onto Dazai's coat burying her face in his chest. Dazai kept a straight face, "cool." He said plainly, pushing the girl away, "I already have a lover. Sorry, if it makes you feel any better, if I was single I would fuck you once and leave that same night." He smiles, grabbing his boyfriends hand before kissing it and leaving the girl to stand there crying at the hurtful words.

_________________________________________

Short and simple ❤