Lovers Protection

Tw: high school au, a Yandere Dazai, a slightly yandere Chuuya, Character death and 𝙁𝙮𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧

He didn't want this. The small Ginger was being harassed, he just wanted to bump into Dazai and start the day. The Ravenet that goes by Fyodor was currently glued to Chuuya's side, his hand would occasionally brush against the Ginger's. Where were they going? Chuuya had no idea, but he tried to make himself seem busy just to get away from the Raven haired boy, this kid was reluctant though. '𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. ' he thought to himself, he couldn't help but be reminded of that stupid brunet he had fallen for years ago. "So are you free this weekend?" The Raven haired boy asks, "nope." A very bland response he receives from the very uninterested, short tempered, Ginger boy he won't leave alone, yet he attempts to continue the 'going nowhere' conversation

Dazai had seen the porcelain skinned boy walk into class with a tall and lanky kid following him, being interested he walks away from the small, tiger obsessed, silver haired boy, explaining to him why he shouldn't put a toaster in his bath tub plugged in or not. "And- hey where are you going!?" Atsushi yelled at him as he scurried away, yet he receives no explanation, what did he expect of the dense yet determined brunet?

Walking into class he immediately sees a sight that he would love to forget and start over with the ravenet. Fyodor was twirling a piece of an uncomfortable looking Chuuya's hair, with the biggest smirk on his face, one not even the brunet could muster. Seeing this immediately sets Dazai's view on this guy '𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮.' Dazai walks over to the two and introduces himself to the newcomer. "Hellooo~ my name is Dazai Osamu, I'm a senior here at Yokohama High. I see you're new, where'd you transfer from!?" He says in his happy go lucky, award winning performance. "Oh, hello, I'm Dostoevsky Fyodor, I transferred from Rosienski High, also senior." He responds, Russian accent thick. "Well welcome to our school, now if you don't mind, I must borrow our dear Chuuya here." Dazai says, quickly grabbing his boyfriends hand and dragging him out of the classroom away from the Russian.

Dazai drags Chuuya all the way to the other side of the school before facing the Ginger, giving him a dark look. "Making close friends with the newcomer, ah Chuuya?" The brunet says, tone as dark as his look. "He started following me around, I'm not making close friends with anybody at the moment." Chuuya crosses his arms, getting defensive as if Dazai just committed a war crime by accusing him of getting close with someone. "Why not Chuuya? I get not with that creep but not with anyone?" Dazai asks, now curious as to why, "everyone that comes up to me that I just met has either stopping talking to me randomly or has gone missing for a couple days just to come back scared to even look at me." Chuuya answers looking down at his shoes, "is it me..?" His insecurities were getting to him, he's gone through 15 new friends in the span of 3 weeks, he was starting to think it was all his fault. "What?- no, no, baby, there's no way, you're too nice to the people that come out of nowhere and bother you." Dazai says, rubbing circles in Chuuya's hand. This makes the Ginger blush, he finds himself staring at his boyfriends lips, he doesn't realize it but he's leaning into him. Dazai notices the action, his mind races, he summons the power to crash their lips together, and puts his hands on Chuuya's waist. Chuuya quickly melts into the warm touch of the others lips. Dazai wants to remind Chuuya who he belongs to, he pulls away and goes down to Chuuya's neck, Chuuya thinks he's gonna be nice and give him cute neck kisses, but he was wrong. Dazai bites down, with enough force to draw blood, this makes Chuuya yelp, like a little puppy who got their tail stepped on. "You're mine, no turning back, Chuuuuu-yaa~" The Brunet says with cloudy eyes, a look Chuuya knew all too well. He was just marked, like a dog marking his mate, though it wouldn't last forever his parents are gonna ask questions, the mark was problematically placed, just above the collar of his uniform.

During class Fyodor kept bothering Chuuya, though the Ginger tried to ignore him, it was becoming bothersome. "Shut up, leave me alone dammit." Chuuya whisper yells, but the teacher still hears him. "Mr. Nakahara, please refrain from using that language in my class." "Sorry, Ango-Sensei" Chuuya looks down at his paper, face flushed from embarrassment. Dazai glares at Fyodor, how dare this new kid, that just met his petite redhead, get him in trouble? Dazai was reaching impatient, he couldn't stand the disgusting look the ravenet would give 𝘩𝘪𝘴 Chibi.