Part 1 Mr snakes birthday

As snake, wolf and I finish up our breakfast at the diner wolf brings up the same question that he asked every year as I sit watching trying not to laugh.
Wolf pov
"Stop" snake says to me as if he already knows what I'm going to ask " I'll stop if you just explain it to me because I don't." I say "would you please just drop it?" Snake asked annoyed. "All right, all right, fine, fine, fine, fine. Consider it dropped. It's dropped. It's on the ground." I say as I hear Y/n giggle a little beside me. " Good" Snake said...

"But, I mean, come on, everybody loves birthdays." Snake groaned annoyed " You got decorations. You got balloons. You got parties and cake" I say trying to convince Snake parties can be fun. "Look, I don't need presents, I don't want decorations, and I'm-I'm not a cake guy." Snake says getting more and more aggravated by the second. "Seriously, though, you don't like cake? Name one food better than cake." I asked "Guinea pig." Snake said with a smile. "Oh, again with the guinea pig."
Y/n pov
When the boys were done talking about the cake, Guinea pigs and how Snake can taste air we went to pay. As I was about to pay for my food Wolf stopped me. " Hay what do you think you're doing?" "Paying for my food." I said in an obvious tone, rolling my eyes a little with a small smile knowing what he was going to say. "Who said you were paying doll?" Wolf said. I rolled my eyes as I heard Snake fake gag at the nickname Wolf called me. "Well then do the honors."I said motioning with my hands to the counter. "Don't mind if I do." Wolf says going up to the counter to pay, but no one was there. "Can we get a check, please, when you get a chance? Hello? Checkity-check-check. You know what?! We're just gonna leave the money right here, okay?!" Wolf yells as I chuckle. "You guys know the one good thing about this place?"
Wolf asked "What" Snake says as I just look at him. "We never have to wait for a table." Wolf says with a smirk. "Isn't that every place?" I asked "Yeah but-" Wolf said getting cut off by snake "Oh. Mints" Snake said about to get a mouth full of mints before Wolf pulled him away "Sorry, folks. I'm switching him to decaf." wolf said with a chuckle as I laugh. "Alright, let's roll" I say in the middle of Snake and Wolf as I open the door. Cars started going crazy, people were freaking out and alarms were going off. "Just how I like it" I say as I sigh dreamily. " You could say that again." Snake said. As we walk up the stairs of the bank Wolf says "Guinea pig, huh?" "It's the Rolls-Royce of rodents." Snake stated back I laughed. "Yeah, but it's still a rodent" "You know what I mean?" " Don't mind us, just robbing this place" I said laughing at my own joke. When we were done with the robbery we hoped in Wolf's car starting another speed chase. But of course, we got away even with the time of picking up the gang. When we got home we celebrated Snake's birthday with cake and at the end took a picture. As snake went to hang the picture on the fridge I sat down by Wolf he turned the tv on. As the gang messed around Wolf yelled from the couch. "Guys, guys, stop it. We're on TV." Everyone came running into the living room as the news lady started talking.

"What up? It's Tiffany Fluffit, Channel 6 Action News. The Bad Guys have struck again proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time." "Oh diabolical that's new" I say. "Know what it sounds like? A cologne." Diabolical Shark says dramatically making everyone laugh. "To address this heinous crime spree
is the newly elected governor and her assistant and brother, Diane Foxington And Dillon Foxington." The news lady said. "Governor?" Wolf said intrigued. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a bit jealous. But I was too busy fangirling over Dillon Foxington. " EEEEEE OMG OMG DILLON FOXINGTON!" I yelled jumping up and down in front of the TV touching the tv where Dillon's face was.
Wolf pov
Y/n jumping up and down over some guy on tv was making me a bit jealous not gonna lie. "What's so special about this Dillon guy anyway." I asked a bit annoyed. " What's so special about him. WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HIM" y/n said yelling at me as if I asked an offensive question. "Dillon is not only the assistant governor, but he's handsome, caring, and I heard he's like total sweet. BUT best of all he's SINGLE! Oh, how I would love to meet him in real life." y/n said with hearts in her eyes making me roll my eyes in annoyance and a little bit of jealousy as she calms down a bit she sits on the floor watching the tv. "Okay. Yeah. I hear you. I hear you." "Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are." Diana said "But more than anything...I feel sorry for them" "WHAT?"

🌸
Hay guys, I hope this isn't too bad this is my first real story tell me if you like it and what I can do to make it better. I'll try to post as much as I can, especially with summer coming up thank you for reading.