Part 10 3rd Times a Charm

As I woke up from the not so comfortable bed I had the pleasure of sleeping in, I tried to trick myself into thinking that i was feeling better about the past events that have occurred but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'm a since I was in the worse mood that i've ever been in. All I could think about and all i really wanted to do was be back at the hideout in my own bed again but I knew that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

I got up and got changed in the bathroom
beside our room. But as I was walking out I was faced with the very one person I did not want to see right now. Wolf.

"Can we talk?" he asked me but it came out as more of a demand, with his ears pointing downwards.

I scowled at him as I tried to slip past him to reach the rest of the group that was in the kitchen eating breakfast. But I didn't get far as he gripped my wrist. Gentle not to hurt me, but firm enough to were I couldn't walk away, and pulling me a little towards him forcing me to look at him, much to my dismay.

"Look I know I went a little overboard with what I said the other day but that doesn't give you the ri-" Wolf started but before he could finish I snatched my wrist out of his hand, and took a big breath for what I was about to say to him.

"Do Not try to pin this on me as if you having your little kitty fit was my fault. And so what if I have my eyes on someone! My world does not revolve around you. So why don't you stay over there with Miss Perfect  and I will continue on with whomever I please. And just remember as soon as this ridiculous thinggg is over we can talk all you'd like but right now I've got a job to do and so do you." I snapped back talking with my hands as I always tend to do when i'm in a not so happy mood, slipping past him to meet the others.

As I made my way to the group I could see that they have all finished their breakfast as they sat on the high seats at the bar talking quietly about our next move just in case Marmalade had any cameras in there with them. Which made me roll my eyes as I sat by Snake, mind still trying to process the mouth full I just spat without a thought.But still I mean they easily could've just walked outside.

Just as they were finishing up Wolf walked in avoiding my eye contact which I gladly complied as he began explaining our plan for tonight.

~Time skip to the party~

As you and the rest split up I smoothed out my dress a little self consciously which was out of the ordinary for me, especially in a dress as beautiful as this one.

But I pushed past that and headed to my station, which is look out. Wolf only puts me as look out when he's upset with me. Like I care.

As I tried my best to push past the dense crowd to the bar for a little champagne I just so happen to accidentally bumped into something. Or more like someone. As I look up to see who it was my heart skipped a beat as I was staring face to face with him. Dillon Foxington. Looking as dashing as ever. And would you look at that we have the same color on. Great.

"Wow y/n you look..." Dillon paused for a moment looking me up and down with the most adoring eyes I've ever seen anyone give making me blush as he continued, while holding my hand to press a kiss on the back of it. "Absolutely incredible darling."

"I could say that same for you. W-well not the darling part I mean unless your into that but I'm like totally sure your not but I don't know you so I wouldn't know you know man is it hot in here to you?!" I said completely embarrassing myself, by tripping over my words, causing him to laugh at my blushing face as i fanned it with my hand.

"Why thank you. Would you like a drink?" He said to me with that charming smile of his making me feel even more embarrassed at that fact that was so calm about the whole ordeal as I nodded. But before I could take the drink from him all I herd to my horror was Piranha. On stage. With a mic in his hand. Singing. I can't believe I was so distracted by Dillon I completely forgot I was on a mission. But that was all washed away as soon as I seen none other than Mr. Wolf himself and Mrs. Foxington having the time of there lives dancing.

"Puis-je avoir une danse avec la charmante femme?"

I heard from behinds me making me jump a bit as I spin around to see Dillon with his hand out awaiting my answer I suppose.

"Huh" I asked with a blank expression on my face making him chuckle.
"I was asking you for a dance madame" He said back with an face that I couldn't quite understand.

And apparently I took to long to answer because before I knew it he had me in front of him with one hand in mine, and the other one on my lower back, leading me towards the dance floor.

And to my surprise he was quite the dance, spinning me. And I could tell he couldn't keep his eyes nor hands off me as we laughed together and having an all around good time. That was until I felt a pair of eyes on me. Already knowing who they belonged to I did not feel the need to turn around. But those eyes drilling holes in the back of my head made me realize that this wasn't gonna last forever. And I knew that. But that did not help the thought at all.
I just wanted this to be over
Before I cry too deep, and won't be able to find my way out again.

🌸🌸🌸
Wowwwwwww that was some time huh😅 I know i said I was going to try and upload more but I have just been slacking and I am so so sorry for that. Love you guys and I hope you enjoyed!💕💕💕

Ps sorry if this is bad bc I did not proofread😬