Part 7 2nd times a chram

Y/n pov
As Professor Marmalade led us to a new area after Snake's and Shark's little mishap. as we walk the open door outside it was a little late so it was a bit dark outside but not too dark we couldn't say anything. "Hey, look. It's a cat stuck in a tree." professor Marmalade said trying to sound surprised as he continued. "Oh what ever shall we do to help this pool and innocent creature down from that very tall and scary tree!?" which wasn't a very good question to ask the bad guys.
"eating it. This is why I always carry two pieces of bread with me." Shark asked drooling. "Noooo I want you to sssss" professor marmalade said back trying to give an obvious hint as the bad guys try to answer desperately.
"Smack it." "Skin it?" "Stab it." "Sauté it." finally I decided to speak up "Sing to it?" almost certain that I was with you right but professor marmalade had other plans. "Save it. I want you to sa...
That's obv... It's so obvi... I want you to save it."
everyone except me still a little moody from getting that answer wrong stated "oh" in a obvious tone as if they weren't supposed to know that.
~Time skip to after Wolf saves the cat ~
can I just say saving a cat from a tree is NOT as easy as it may look and I learned that the hard way, because the little cute bastard scratched me all over my face and now I look like a mummy with all the bandages and Band-Aids. As me and the rest of the gang walked back through the doors we came out of after Wolf saved the cat from the tree snake stopped as did I a little ways in front of him as we seen Wolf and Professor marmalade talking with one another.
Wolf pov
as professor marmalade pulled me aside away from the other group he started talking to me. "Hay Wolf you know you're really getting the hang of this good guys thin. But It's just a shame that you have to carry all that baggage." he finishes off making me a bit confused "W-what are you talk... You mean the guys? What do you mean their not bag-? "You have great potential, Wolf, but at some point, you're going to have to choose between your friends or the good life." as walked down the long in quiet hallway of the giant mansion I thought about what professor marmalade said. "The guys aren't baggage. Right?" I say finally as I reached the door to the gangs shared room and lay down to go to sleep until I heard Snakes voice. "Hey. You still awake?" but before I could answer the cat beside me meowed and purred. "You-you brought the cat in?" Snake asked a bit surprised. "Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'm just... I'm just saving it up for later. Why? What's up?" I say back cuddling up to the cat. "I was just getting a little worried, since you've kind of become a..." Snake said with a bit of a pause "I-I don't know a teachers pet. Getting all cozy with Marmalade. Your tail wagging and everything." I say nothing for a seconda little in shock that until I gathered my composure again and said. "Well I mean yeah it has to be believable you know." I say as there was a long pause after until Snake finally spoke up "You what tell me I-i mean us if the plan ever changed right?" he asked with a little bit of a scare tone as I answered with not to much reassurance in my voice.
"Yeah-yeah of course."

🌸
HEYYYY GUYSSS and I know I know before you come at me I haven't been uploading I don't even know what it is I just haven't been feeling the grove lately but I finally gave y'all an update I hope you like it and I hope you guys keep reading and again sorry for leaving you And also I didn't proofread this one so sorry if the grammar is not the best love you guyss❤️