Part 3 Plan 2

Wolf pov
Once I got done talking with the governor and getting a picture of her eye, I started walking toward the door to unlock it while "borrowing" some wallets and Jewelry and-.
You know what that's not important. What's important is getting this door unlocked. And so as I started walking down the Grand staircase when I see this old lady with a stack load of cash in her purse.
So I decided that I would "borrow" some of it too. As I swiftly but carefully try to get the money from her purse, she suddenly tripped. And since I was already holding her bag and was going to get caught I helped her reluctantly.
"(sigh) Here, let me help you." I say as I pull her up by her purse strap.  "Ooh," she said still a little shocked i'm almost falling down a flight of stairs.
"Are you okay, ma'am?" I say in a very monotone voice.
"Oh, my gracious, yes. I may be dizzy, but I'm alive, thanks to you." she said still painting a little as she reached her hand out and... petted me?! And I'm not gonna sit here and say I didn't enjoy it because quite frankly I did (just a little).
"Thank you, dear. You're such a good boy." she said as she walked away with a chuckle.
As she was walking away I felt something strange. I looked, and my tail was... Wagging? When I finally made it stop I walked toward the room piranha was in. "All good, brother?" Piranha asked not looking at me while he was cutting fruit. "Yeah, all... a-all good. Yeah, yeah." I stated back but now it was time to get focused again
"Um... Webs, what do you say about moving on to step four?" "Copy that. Shark, you're up." she said back, and, with that we were back on track.
Y/n pov
Shark, you're up. I heard in the earpiece, and just like that Shark was screaming like a mad man making me want to laugh but I held it in and yelled: oh my goodness that lady is having a baby. Are there any doctors? Or perhaps several security guards that could leave their post to help her!!" and then not so surprisingly the two guards guarding the door that we needed to go through came running immediately.
"All right you guys are all clear," I say into the earpiece, and just when I said that I seen la "waiter" stop in front of the door without anyone noticing.
Wolf pov
As we snuck in the door two guards were guarding there was another door that led to the golden dolphin but there were yards there too. So we sent the cart down the hallway but little did the guards know a crazy piranha was waiting for them. And so after piranha took them out we used the picture I took with the governor and just like that we were in. And all that was left was to steal the golden dolphin and get out safe and sound. But as
me, snake, and piranha were going through the vents to get the golden dolphin from above we didn't realize that they had installed WPSST (The Wolf Piranha Snake Shark Tarantula Protection System.).
"Umm Tarantula" I say in the earpiece. "I know, I know just give me five minutes" she said back "We don't have five minutes! They're gonna lift the curtains any Second" Snake whisper yelled. "I KNOW THAT! I'm almost in" Tarantula said back "And now it is my honor to award Professor Marmalade with the Golden Dolphin!" I could hear the governor say as the curtains slowly pull up. And at this time I thought we were done for but as soon as I was about to lose hope I heard Tarantula in my ear go. " YES, Piranha pull them up, pull them up I got it!" and my hope was back just as fast as it went away. As I heard the whole crowd of people gasp at the sight of no golden dolphin.

🌸
hey guys sorry this one was so short and bad I'll try to make them longer but I don't wanna make you guys wait. Anyways thanks for reading