Part 6 Sharing can't be too hard

y/n pov
As professor Marmalade let us through a door I could see a table with two chairs on either side of it. Cutting me out of my thoughts Professor Marmalade said "using my state-of-the-art Sharing Laboratory, Mr. Snake, I'm going to give you a Push Pop." "Great! Push Pop just for me!" snake said opening his mouth wide, ready to eat the push pop whole until Professor marmalade said something making him stop . "no, no, no Mr. snake to share it " almost making me laugh. "Why?" snake asked Professor with a little bit of a side eye.
"Well, on a fundamental level, it's about putting someone else's needs ahead of your own." marmalade said gesturing his hands in the direction of the seats where shark was sitting with a sinister grin, making snake chuckle a little bit as he said "Oh, no. No way." when he said that Wolf said from beside me "Snake" with that award winning fake smile again.
"All right, all right" snakes said back rolling his eyes "Pop me, please." Shark said leaning his head back eyes closed and mouth open ready for his push pop until... "Nope. Sucker! Ha, Ha." Snake said with the biggest grin i have ever seen but that went away as soon as it appeared because Shark was already on top of him choking him while yelling. "I'LL TEACH YOU TO SHARE" and finally shark got his push pop as me and Piranha we're on our asses laughing. And so after that little incident professor marmalade decided that it would be best if we moved onto something else. 2nd times a charm right?