PROLOGUE

Oh no. it's finally happening yay.

Hi everyone. This is my first fanfic and yea I'm extremely nervous as I should—material growl.

I would like to make this fiction realistic as possible let's pray. I'm typing this on 12/16/2021 (3:05 AM). I hope writing this fanfic wouldn't mess up my sleeping schedule. I will be trying to upload once every 2 weeks, which is 2 updates every month.

I would like to clarify that even though I love to read fanfics and books a lot I struggle to be consistent so I might struggle a bit here and you will do too. I will start publishing them after high school so that I can do better from the very beginning. I would also like to add a bit of my personality and personal details to make the readers and myself find the fanfic interesting. I haven't decided on the main lead (male) yet. Three kpop groups that will be mentioned here will be Bangtan Soneyondan, Txt, and Enhypen so the main lead can be from any of these three.

The appearance of another kpop group might or might not happen. As you know three kpop groups mentioned above are from hybe entertainment so to all seventeen stans out there. My apologies for not including them in this fanfic. 19 members are already quite enough also I am not a seventeen stan YET and don't know much about them so I am not willing to take a risk.

A few trigger warnings will be mentioned in this fanfic. I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter where it will be mentioned so please be aware. Whatever it is the genre of this fanfic, I hope you all will enjoy it and stay patient with me. I pray that I can put this fanfic to an end within 17 chapters. As I mentioned initially, this is my first fanfiction, so please be kind with your words. Do not hesitate to comment on your thought about each chapter. And share it with your army or moa or engene friends. It's going to be worth it. Don't worry babes.

This is a work of fiction by luvrlixy.

Kindly do not recreate or translate.

Also if you are interested in Straykids. please make sure to check out my previous story and comment your thoughts :)))