Chapter -3

...but I'm too focused on their conversation about me.

"Tanwah used to work three times a week and she always came early in the morning to our dance practice room to teach" answered Beomgyu

"Right,5 in the morning. That was the time she arrived here" Kai agreed. Leading Rm and everyone to nod.

"Okay everyone, now let's focus over here" I started.

"I know everyone here but I would like to know your actual full name and what you want to me call you. I'll start, my full name is Tanwah Mazin and I am fine with being called anything within the office respectfully but once we're out of that door, we are going to keep it professional no matter how comfortable we get with one another. Okay, Jungwon, would you like to go next ?" I suggested.

*Jungwon stood up and started introducing himself while Jimin went last and ended*

"Okay, now we're done with that. Let me tell you how this works. You are 19 members altogether. This means sessions will be limited. Three sessions for each member are compulsory. One session has to be individual, one has to be with your members or everyone together and the last one can be individually or as a group or with someone you prefer". I said.

"What if we are not free to do all three sessions in a month? cause we could be traveling or be outside the building for a while. What about issues like that ?" Suga interrupted.

"When such happens, you could either do your session online or join 2 sessions together as each session should be at least 45 minutes to two hours maximum and because only one session out three must be done as a group. Other important things to mention are 1) One office card will be given to each group, you can pass it to other members once you're done with your session, 2) Everyone should book their session before the 15th of every month. If not, I will decide a date for you and you will be asked to show up, 3) I work from 7-5 so you can book your session accordingly  4) Every session will be done within the office, and lastly 5) Issues discussed during the session will stay within the office and confidential" I finished.

"Lastly, I don't know if this is appropriate to ask but a friend of mine works as a sports psychologist and she is doing research work regarding hip and waist ratio. I don't know what exactly but she needs my help by sending her measurements of five different people's waists. So, if anyone is willing to give me a hand please step forward. I know it sounds weird but I don't want to measure just any random men. It would only take 5 minutes. I just need the measurements and no personal details will be asked. Please guys but no pressure" I pleaded.

Jimin stepped forward followed by Jay, Taehyung, and Sunoo

"Don't worry Tanwah. I got your back" Yeonjun said
"Um, no, I will be the last one to volunteer" Beomgyu replied
"No one asked for your help you so sit back"
"Oh please, Tanwah just did so you sit back"
"Oh no, not again" I sighed
"I am the oldest. Hence, you listen and no one wants to measure your ugly-looking waist" Yeonjun argued
"Pfft hyung, worry about yourself"
"Guys stop! I have no issue with measuring 6 waists so you both stay in and rest everyone can leave, don't forget to book your session. Thank you for your time and see you again"

__ _ __

"Thank you, everyone. you may leave now" I said after i collected all the measurements
"Tanwah, since you're finally back here, why don't we all hang out huh ?" Taehyun suggested
"But I just started working today" I answered
"Exactly and you're back too" Soobin replied
"How about this weekend ? we can hangout at my place. what do you say ?" i said as i raised my brows
"We are not driving 4 hours babe" Yeonjun said
"Oh yes. i forgot to tell you guys, i stay here. hybe gave me an apartment" i said excitedly
"Woah what. really ?" i heard them in a curious tone
"Yes for real. so here's my number and i'll text you my room number and when i'm free"
"Alright Tanwah, I will add you back to the group, and don't you dare to ditch us again" Beomgyu eyed me
"I won't, I won't. now get out"

   *everyone leaves and i get back to my desk*
"Hello ?" Taehyung sounded
"Oh Taehyung, why didn't you leave, i mean can i help you with anything?"
"you haven't measured me yet"
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice"
"Yeah, you're good"
"Are you wearing anything underneath your shirt ?"
"No"
"Okay"
Taehyung pulls up his shirt
"Oh my taehyung." i said as i turned my head in a full 360 degree
"Chill. i got a layer underneath"
"Oh okay. i thought..."
"Yeah. your thoughts were definitely running wild"

__ _ __

"okay. you're good to go. thank you for your help" i offered a fade smile
"Walk me to the door Tanwah"
"What" i questioned
"Walk me over there"
"Why would ..." I stopped. This is my first day and I want to leave a decent impression particularly if they are not Txt
"Yeah sure. let's get you to the door"

   *reached the door and I sway the door open*
"Leave him alone"
"Alone who ?"
"Inviting Jimin over to your place"
"He asked himself. I didn't force anyone"
"But you handed him your number. didn't you ?"
"Yeah so I can tell me when it is"
"Well, do as I say and leave him out of this"
"Out of.." before I got to complete my sentence he snapped the door at me and left

[ This chapter is a bit short compared to the last 2 but i promise to make it up to you guys in the next chapter ;).
Let me know what you think about this chap and mwahs ! ]