Yan!TK (Alphebet thing)

A/n:I havent seen much Yan!TK so here ya go.
---------------------------------------------------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?
She shows it by giving you some small gifts she had found and probably cuddling with you.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?
Abit messy but she prefers to be abit cleaner because she doesent want you to see her all covered in blood so she would just remove her enemy or rival from time or going to the past to murder them-

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?
She wouldnt mock you,she would instantly shower you with affection.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?
If she has to when you misbehave.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?
Alot shes kinda vulnerable.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?
A little bit mad at first but would calm down later on to leave you alone for abit.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?
She enjoys seeing her darling escape the attempts youve made soon become a fail since she can manipulate time just for you to be back where you first stood.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?
Probably ignoring you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?
She just wants you to give her the same affection she gave you,she likes what she sees later in the mere future that youd finnaly accept her love.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?
They do get jealous,they try to hide it.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?
Affectionate and just teasing them from time to time.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?
She would watch you in the time rifts for awhile before deciding to gain your trust.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?
Maybe.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?
She would ignore you for awhile and if you misbehave a little too much expect to be locked in some room while your leg is chained up onto a wall or something.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?
Not alot.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?
Theyre quite patient actually-

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?
If you die then she would try to go back in time to try again and not letting you die- but if you managed to escape you would still return to the same place where you stood so eh.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?
Not at all,she thinks its the right thing to do.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?
She saw you in the time rifts with croissont cookie and wishes to learn more about you and after some time she started to have this warm feeling whenever you were near her it felt quite nice to which it soon turned into an obsession wanting more of it.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?
Quite guilty and would pity them- she would try to comfort you by giving you some gifts or telling you some comforting words.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?
Kinda shes more of like a soft chill yandere to say the least.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?
I dont think theres any way to escape her-

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?
Never she would never hurt their darling

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?
She would worship you like your already her partner.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?
About 10 or 19 months before snapping

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?
Nope.