Yan!dark cacao x GN!reader

__________________________
    Letters 
Warnings:Ooc, few spelling mistakes
i havent playe crk in so long guhhh
      __________________________

Ever since you had moved into the dark cacao kingdom, you had became friends with Caramel arrow cookie and became quite skilled in archery with her help, as she showed you around the kingdom you met dark cacao cookie who had seem to grow a liking on you when he first met you.
days passed as you wrote letters to your family that was in the hollyberry kingdom but yet never received any, after many days you became worried and decided to venture out on your own to the hollyberry kingdom to meet your family. or.. so you thought when he pays a small visit to your room.
________________________________________

The cold snow hits your face as strolled around the town in the dark cacao kingdom, ever since you had arrived here you had made quite alot of friends during your first days of training here. The first that greeted you was a girl named Caramel arrow cookie who was quite skilled in archery, she was really nice to you and bought you both some delicious milk tea boba that you both enjoyed and had some fun. Training with her and even sometimes sparring with the other cookies that were there.

After all of that Caramel arrow cookie had decided to show you around the kingdom and introduced to the various cookies that were there including this one cookie who was called Affogato cookie, well you had introduced yourself to him expecting him to be like the others but yet he instead scoffed and made fun of you. You wanted to punch him in the face but Caramel arrow had stopped you from doing so and told you it was normal for him to do so, perhaps he was lucky enough that she was there. who knows how rough you can be with cookies that are mean for no reason.

as you explored the kingdom with caramel arrow you both stumbled upon by well... an intimidating looking cookie and judging by his outfit was probably the king of the kingdom. he had long dark hair that had a white stripe on it and he wore a purple kimono along with his crown that was placed neatly on his head. He was also rather... ahem. fit. be appropriate okay?

He looked rather intimidating and he was quite tall, you probably guessed he was 6ft tall while you only stood a hefty 5'12ft tall, perhaps you shouldve listened to milk cookie about drinking more milk to grow taller... but enough of that..

Dc:"Caramel arrow cookie... who is this beside you..?"

His voice was rather, well.. deep? or just what an old cookie would sound like when they wake up with a dry throat. yknow he could also probably kill you if he wanted to.. not like thats ever gonna happen right?

Ca:"Oh! this is just Y/n cookie! they are new here so i am just showing them around.."

Dc nodded in response and held his hand out for you to shake after he introduced himself to which you returned the gesture, you winced on how tight his grip on your hand was when you shook it and he didnt let go only after five seconds.

After abit you both parted ways but before you even left, you noticed a dark shade of purple on his face. was he blushing..? no.. its probably something else... yeah.

....

-Timeskip-

It has been a few days now ever since you were living in this kingdom, making friends with other cookies and just training with Caramel arrow cookie or the others. You had also been writing letters and sending them to your family that was in the hollyberry kingdom giving them updates on how you were doing and how much you missed them.
but yet.. you had never really received any letters back from them, you hoped that atleast one of them had been sent and not just lost in the harsh snow. Maybe they were just too busy to write something back.. its not like they are dead or anything since you would receive a letter about your families passing... but.. if you havent been receiving any letters from them. where could the letters you sent had gone too?

....

You had stumbled upon dark cacao quite often during your daily strolls around the kingdom or when you were busy training with Caramel arrow cookie, He was oddly.. nice to you since you had heard him to be rather strict at times but maybe that was just how he was to some other cookies and he was just being nice to you because you were a newbie around the kingdom but thats just a theory you had.. probably. Its not like he is watching you or anything right? Besides he even let you live in the Citadel? Kingdom? (Sorry the author forgor what the fuck the huge ass building is supposed to be)

many more days passed until one day you decided to pay a visit with your family in the hollyberry kingdom after so long. Plus it wouldnt be so long since your just checking up on them because you havent received any letters from them.

You told your friends including Caramel arrow cookie that you would be gone from the kingdom for a few days to meet your family in the hollyberry kingdom and they all gave their goodbyes to you.
As you packed your stuff and got ready to leave you hear the door of your room opening as you turned to see.. Dark cacao cookie in his usual purple kimono.

Dc:"i had heard from the others that you are leaving to the hollyberry kingdom. is that correct?"

Ah right you had forgotten to tell him that you were leaving for a couple of days to meet with your family. You nodded in response and told him that you will only be gone for a few days or maybe a month depending on how long you would be getting there with.
Dc only nodded before he took something out, it was a mochi.
He handed you the mochi and told you to have it as a small gift from him telling you to be safe when traveling to the hollyberry kingdom.

You smiled and happily told him that you would be fine before eating the delicious mochi that was surprisingly sweet, you didnt notice the blush on his face as he watched you eat the mochi he had attempted to make by himself that took him alot of attempts to make and near burning the kitchen.
As you ate the mochi you suddenly started to feel.. tired. strange.

Your eyes were getting heavier and you yawned. you apologized to him on why your suddenly tired after eating the mochi before you collapsed to the floor but Dc was fast enough to catch you in his arms.

Dc:"Im sorry but i cant let you do that.. your too weak to fend for yourself and i love you too much if i ever found you all injured.. but this is only for your safety."

The last thing you felt was a warm touch on your lips before you succumbed to unconsciousness.

_______________________________________
Dont worry. he will take very good care of you in his chambers. :)