Yan!Pure vanilla (Alphabet)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?
He shows it by giving you hugs and probably cheek kisses.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?
he doesent really like getting messy Manipulation is what he uses the most.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?
Once abducted he would instantly shower you with affection he would never mock you.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?
No he doesent really like doing that.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?
He's quite vulnerable when it comes to his darling.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?
A little bit mad and sligtly guilty.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?
He doesent like seeing you try to escape its getting quite annoying.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?
Chained up to the bed or be locked in a room

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?
He sees that his darling will finnaly give him the same affection as he did.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?
They do get jealous but he would try to hide it.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?
Affectionate and whiney.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?
He would first gain your trust a little and try being your friend before he well- kidnaps his darling.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?
Kinda he is calm whenever he is with someone else but oh boy if its their rival he would bring them to somewhere that barely anyone goes to before he starts threatning them or worse-

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?
Chaining you up to the bed or locking you in a room

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?
Not many he doesent really like doing that.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?
Quite patient suprisingly.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?
If you die then he wouldnt be able to move on he would isolate himself for quite awhile.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?
They do feel a little bit of guilt but he would never let their darling go since the outside worl was too dangerous for a fragile cookie like them.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?
You walked up to him since you thought that he was quite harmless for a cookie like him but oh boy. Hearing your voice made his heart flutter.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?
Guilty very guilty.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?
Maybe. Hes more of a soft kind of yandere.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?
Try gaining some of his trust and find the right time to attempt an escape.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?
He would never do that your too fragile for that kind of cruel punishment.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?
He would worship them like a normal lover would.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?
8 or 20 months before snapping he is quite patient.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?
Nope.