Yan!dark Cacao x reader

A/n: alr so someone requested this so here ya go! Might be not so good since its my first time doing this with uh cookie run characters.
--------------------------------------------------------

You were running as fast as you could wanting to get away from him. The snowstorm was quite rough and hard to see but you didnt gave up from trying to escape him,he had forgotten to lock the door of your room so you quickly ran out not even going to look back after what he did to you saying that the outside was dangerous for a fragile cookie like you so he locked you away in the shared bedroom.

While running you kept stumbling sometimes getting small scratches from the branches or anything since it was hard to see due to how heavy the snowstorm is until you tripped and fell face first into the snow to which you quickly got up again deciding to hide somewhere since you heard heavy footsteps from somewhere. You hid behind a tree and tried to stay as quiet as possible when you heard the heavy footsteps.

"Y/n..come on out..you know its dangerous to be out here.."

You were Trembling, you covered your mouth in an attempt to muffle your breathing. Tch, tch, tch. The clicking of their tongue pierced the air. You could practically see their maniacal grin under your closed lids.
When the heavy footsteps start to fade you got up and quickly ran again in the opposite direction of where he went staying quiet aint so usefull anymore. Your vision is starting to get blurry due to how worse the snowstorm was and your legs were aching from the pain of running for the witches knows how long. You were starting to get weaker so you decided to look around for a little before stopping at your tracks to have a little breather until you heard heavy footsteps rapidly approaching your location so you started to run again
You felt something hit your head causing you to fall face first onto the snow again.

Your vision is getting blurry now the heavy footsteps stopped near your limp body.

"I think thats enough playing cat and mouse now..its getting colder."

Your head hurts you could feel him picking you up (bridal style mf) bringing you back to your 'home'. You tried to struggle trying to get out of his grasp but you were too weak to do so. You felt him kiss your forehead before letting out a tired sigh

"Does it always have to end it this way..?"

That was the last thing you heard him say before passing out.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/n:yuh i dunno if this is abit OOC since i havent gotten him yet lmfao so i did my best on this dunno if this was short but i hoped ya like it!
Have a nice day my lovely readers!