Father Peter

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Psst, Cara" I heard a familiar english accent whisper in my ear from my position on James shoulder where I was stirring from my bus-nap, nuzzling more into the crook of his neck. "She's not waking up" he whispered turning his head around.

"That's because you're being to soft on her." Michelle said while shaking my shoulder harshly, causing me to slowly wake up. "What the fuck Michelle" I groaned, rubbing my eyes in hope of them adjusting to the bright natural light.

"We're here" Michelle said as she leaned over the blue bus seat with a satisfied smirk on her face. "There's so many better ways to tell me that." I said as I slowly pushed my body off James and stood up, only to be met with an abandoned bus.
"Where's everyone else?"

"Out, waiting for the Prods. Just like we should be." Erin added, practically peeing her pants with excitement. "Yeah, ok" I said as I stifled a yawn with my hand, picked up my backpack hooking it over my shoulder as James stood up as well, allowing me to walk out first.

I stretched out my arms and legs, taking my place at the end of the line just as the boys bus pulled into the car park.

The first to walk off the boys bus was a slim, mousy looking woman in a pinstripe suit who ordered the boys around as they got off the bus.

From beside me, Michelle let out a little squeal, gently squeezing my arm at the sight of the good-looking lads.

"Shift it."   "Move it".   The two principles said at the same time and the teenagers rushed to the doors of the recreational centre.

"God Michelle, don't stare at them like that. Your scaring them" I scolded Michelle who was looking at the Prods like she was a wolf and they were her prey.  "It's unsettling" i added.

"You know what's 'unsettling'" Michelle asked, turning to look at me now. "Falling asleep on, dickhead over here" Michelle pointed behind her to where James was trying to act cool. "Aye, fair enough" I said as if I didn't enjoy it, as we went gathered into the hall that had a huge colorful 'friends across the barricade's' banner covering the window behind the stage that held two chalkboards and 3 wooden chairs.

Sister Micheal and the slim lady, who now introduced herself as Miss Turned, took to the stage. Silencing the hall beige beginning to speak.

They explained that we had to be split into the groups that we were given and if we didn't understand that, we could ask them but we would be judged. I understood it though, along with everyone else.

The girls, James and I were quick to find the five boys that had been assigned the same group as us and traded gifts. Safe to say, if I didn't come in clutch with the free drinks, we would've been extra fucked.

"Ah stop, it's actually adorable" I cooed with wide smile on my face as I played with the arms of the teddy i received. "Thank you" I looked up at all of the handsome lads.

"I'm going to keep my in my bed, where I sleep..in my knickers" I heard Michelle tell one of the boys named Harry. Making me put on a disgusted face, so much for first impressions.

"So, for this free drinks. Is it guaranteed that I get to see your pretty face serving them to me?" Alex, the guy opposite me asked, looking at the slip of paper I gave them. I involuntarily giggled at his compliment, as I held the bear loosely by my side.

"Oh my god!" We all turned around to see another boy opening the gift Jenny gave him, a fucking keyboard. "This is the best present ever!"

"Oh, you guys!"  Jenny said, making me roll my bards so hard that they could've fallen out of my head.