Chapter 6

Y/N's POV
"Guess who doesn't have to do the Monday fitness!?" Lauren smirked as she made her way over to me with her test that had a A plus on it. "Let me see that." I smacked my lips as I took the test from her and looked it over. "Just two days ago you were failing and you're over here with an A plus. You played me." I watched Lauren smirk and shake her head. "Dinah and I get out of running, my friend." Lauren laughs as she takes a seat on the bench press seat. 

"You knew what you were doing this whole time in this class didn't you?" I questioned her. "The problem was that he doesn't like late work so he only gives you thirty percent when you turn it in late." Lauren shrugs. "Why were you turning your work in late?" I questioned her again. "I honestly just forgot about it." Lauren makes it seem like it's nothing. "I feel like it's more than that but I'm not gonna dig. How was your weekend?" I asked as I got into push up position and started doing push ups, listening to Lauren tell me what she did. 

"I honestly just studied for the test in health and slept mostly." I stopped and looked up at her. "How's Dinah? I know she was having a rough time with her ex. She doing better?" I questioned. "She's working on getting better. The girl meant a lot to her but some times they come and go. She's trying to distract herself mostly." I nodded my head before turning over and looking at Lauren. "Hold my feet?" I asked as I got into sit up position. Lauren got down and held my feet as I started my sit ups. 

Every time I sat up, Lauren and I's face were close together and it was hard not to look down at her lips as she talked to me. Lauren was a beautiful woman and I'd be an idiot to deny it. She had these bright emerald eyes, full lips, brown almost black hair, a small nose, and freckles that complimented her face perfectly. Her smile was to die for and the way she talked- oh my god! The way her Cuban accent just fell from her mouth was se- Stop thinking about your student like that. 

"You know what I mean?" Lauren broke me out of my thoughts. All I could do was nod my head and chuckle like I was listening. I stopped and Lauren and I just held eye contact. Her breath catching in her throat at how close our faces were. I could feel myself holding my breath as I froze in my spot. Her eyes slowly started looking over my face and I had to fight the urge to lean forward and kiss her. She's my student, she's my student, she's my student. The bell rang and Lauren jumped up. I stood up and ran a hand down my face. "Uh... You and Dinah can take attendance and take down whatever everyone got." I said before I left the room to head downstairs to greet the other students. 

Lauren's POV
I watched as Y/N walked out of the weight room and finally released the breath that I was holding. "I'm supposed to not like this man." I whispered to myself as I followed Y/N towards the bleachers. I found Dinah and instantly started hitting her shoulder. "Ow bitch. Stop hitting me." She glared as she hit me back. "I think Mr. Y/L/N and I had a moment." I whispered into her ear. "What you mean? Y'all fuck?" She smirks. "No!" I yelled before covering my mouth. I looked around and noticed the teachers and some of the students looking at me. 

"Today we're doing the mile run again. No walking." Mr. Y/L/N yelled. Everyone walked up to the inside track and found their designated class. I sat down and Dinah sat next to me as she just stared at me. "Details." She pointed at me as everyone started their mile. "He wanted me to hold his feet down as he did sit ups and I did. Every time he came up, he'd be face to face with me. He'd literally be nose to nose and he looked zoned out while I was talking so I said, ' You know what I mean?' to see if he was actually listening. He nodded his head and chuckled, but he froze when he noticed how close we were. We held eye contact and I could feel that we were slowly starting to lean in, but the bell went off." I whispered to her. 

"You like him!" Dinah squealed. "Shut up!" I whined as I covered her mouth. Y/N walked over and stood next to us as he looked over the clip board. "Everyone checked in?" He asks. He took a seat next to me and leaned back in the chair as he looked over at me quickly before looking down. "Yeah" My voice came out quieter than I wanted. Dinah looked at both of us before she smirked and turned away. I could feel my heart beating through my body as I tried keeping myself calm in his presence.

"You hanging out here during your free period?" Y/N asks me. I look at him and notice the hope on his face as he waits for my answer. "If that's okay with you? I still have some health/biology work that I need help on." I told him. "Biology huh?" Dinah mumbles but hisses when I pinch her. "That's not a problem at all. I'll be in the weight room like always." He smiles his stupid cute smile at me. I smile back before looking towards Dinah. She nodded her head and tried not to smirk. She made an O with her fingers before turning back to the class as they started telling her the times they got. 

Time Skip

I walked into the weight room and attempted to hold back my moan as I saw Y/N doing pull ups. I didn't completely silence it out and let out a muffled like groan, gaining Y/N's attention. He dropped off of the bar and smiled at me as he made his way over to me. "Let's get started shall we?" He says as he wipes his face with his shirt. "Y-Yeah" I stutter as I take my backpack off. I go to open it but completely let it go make my face turn red in embarrassment. I went to reach for it and ended up bumping heads with Y/N as he went for it as well. "Shit" "Damn" We both let out as we pulled back and held our foreheads. 

"Let me" He said as he picked it up and handed it to me. I thanked him before pulling out the packet and flipped to the page that I hadn't finished. I knew how to do all the work but I wanted to be around him for some reason. His company was starting to become... Pleasing? "You only have two questions left and they're follow up questions to the last one?" He said as he looked at me confused. His head tilted a bit as he stared at me. "Really? I must've zoned out earlier doing it and didn't realize I was answering them correctly." I shrugged it off. 

"Well do you need help answering them or you got it?" He questioned with a soft smile. "I'll just finish them at home." I told him. "Is there anything you want to do? You can go somewhere else for the rest of your free period or you can hang out here with me while I do my work outs?" He says with a hopeful smile. "What work outs you doing? If they're push ups, you're on your own." I jokingly told him. 

"I'm actually gonna be doing legs today." He chuckled. "Good because your legs are looking like chicken legs." I joked. "Don't play me like that. I can leg press three of you no problem and still have room for more." He smirks at me. "Prove it. I weigh 160" I told him (Don't know if that's her actual weight just guessing.) "What do I get if I prove it?" He looks me in the eyes as he towers over me. "Let's find out if you can do it and we'll talk rewards." He smirk back at him. 

He sets the weights at 480 and gets ready. "Please be careful though. That's a lot of weight." I worriedly said. He didn't say anything and started doing deep breaths to calm himself. He grabs the handles and I watch as his veins start popping out. I bit my lip as he lets out a groan and presses the weight. He slowly brings it back down and looks at me with a huff. "That was a little heavier than I thought." He breathes out before lowering the weight to whatever he benches. 

"What's my reward for doing it?" I hum and think of something less sexual. "Well what do you want?" I questioned. He looked over at me before he stopped his work out and stood up, standing in front of me. He looked down and me and I had to fight the urge to not look away from his eyes. My legs felt like jelly and my heart was racing heavily as I tried controlling my breathing. 

"I want you to..."

+__________________________________+

What y'all think he's going to say? Let me know.