Chapter 2

It was the second day of school and I already hated my 3rd hour gym class. I also had gym for 6th hour but at least I didn't have to do the fitness day twice. I looked at Dinah as we finished our mile run, and she looked as if she was in pain. "Mr. Y/L/N class! Meet me in the weight room!" The asshole yelled. "My legs feel like jelly." Dinah panted. She grabbed her inhaler and used it as she leaned on me. 

We walked in and he looked at me and turned back to the group of kids. "Once again, do not be like Lauren." He sighed. I rolled my eyes and looked down as I tried not to let my anxiety kick in. I didn't need a repeat of last year... "Mr. Y/L/N, she was helping me. I twisted my ankle and she was helping me up." Dinah tried defending me. "Both of you will not talk when I am talking." He looked at me and I looked at him shocked. "Dick" Dinah mumbled as she looked down. 

He looked at Dinah and me with a glare before he turned and looked at the class. "Starting tomorrow, we will be meeting in here. We will start off with weight training and slowly move over to volleyball. Monday's are free days to do as you please but you will be moving around and not sitting and doing nothing. Do I make myself clear?" He asks. "Yes sir!" The class yelled in unison. "Lauren, do I make myself clear?" He looked at me. "Yes." I glared at him as I spoke up. "Good. Get out of here everyone. Lauren, I'd like to speak with you." He spoke as he walked towards the whiteboard, getting ready for Tuesday's class I think. 

"You wanted to speak with me?" I crossed my arms as I waited so I could. "I don't like your attitude towards me." He spoke as he turned and faced me. "You literally use me as an example when I don't do anything wrong. Do you have a problem with me?" I looked at him with a shocked expression again. "You look like you don't care for this class and I only use you as an example because you are lazy and take your time." He spoke calmly. 

"Okay, that is bullshit. I was the first to finish the mile and I'm sorry I am not one of these thirsty girls that are only doing the work to impress you. I am not going to sit here and be used as an example. I do the shit I am supposed to so fuck you." I said as I walked out of the weight room, ignoring him once again. I knew he was going to write me up but I didn't give a shit. It was my last year and I was done with people's shit. 

Time Skip

"Lauren Jauregui please report to the principles office." I heard over the intercom. I looked at Dinah and she gave me a small smile before going back to her work. I made my way to the office and seen Mr. Y/L/N walking out of the bathroom. He looked at me and went to walk up to me but I rolled my eyes and walked past him, bumping his shoulder on purpose. 

I walked into the office and the principle was already waiting for me. I walked in and she sighed as she looked at me. "I was informed my your gym teacher, Mr. Y/L/N that you had cursed at him and left the gym before class was over?" She asks. "Yes" I deadpanned. "He had requested that I give you detention with him so that he can find a way to resolve your problems today after school. I am going to do that because it is the second day of school and I don't want you to have problems further down into the semester and you fail. You fail this class and you don't graduate. Don't be late." She said as she excused me. 

I heard the final bell go off and I groaned as I went to my locker, unlocking it, and throwing my shit into it. "What happened?" Dinah asks as she opens her door. "Detention with the prick." I groaned as I looked at her. "Really? Because you told him to fuck off? That's bullshit." She rolled her eyes. "Something about wanting to resolve our problems. The only problem is he's not getting his dick wet and so he's being a dick to me." I said. Dinah laughed loudly and shook her head. 

"I can pick you up after if you'd like." Dinah said. "No, it's okay. Chris has practice so I'll just ride with him." I told her. "Okay but he smells like a foot." I laughed and shook my head at Dinah's comment. "I have to go 'bond' with Mr. Prick. I'll see you tomorrow for our sleep over?" I asked as I started walking away. "Yep and Camila is coming over." Dinah said. "Got it!" I yelled as I turned the corner. 

I walked into the gym and seen the gym equipment out. I walked into the weight room and seen Mr. Y/L/N doing weighted squats. I cleared my throat and he looked at me before going back to his squats. I couldn't help it and looked him up and down, stopping at his ass as I looked down again. "I would like to apologize for the way that I have treated you the last two class periods. It was not right of me to use you as an example when you were helping someone. I should not be so hard on you and I apologize once again." He spoke up as he placed the dumbbells back onto the rack with the rest of the weights. 

He stood in front of me and gave me a small smile. I kept quiet and he sighed as he took a seat and looked at me. "I know you finished first on your mile run and I shouldn't expect perfection from you. I would like for us to get along so I want to find a way for us to resolve any feelings that we have towards each other." He said. 

"What feelings? You're just a dick. There's nothing wrong with me. I show up, do my shit, and leave. You are the one that makes the class period difficult." I shrugged as I crossed my arms. "That's what I am talking about. You have a, "I don't give a damn" attitude and it bothers me. I don't want to make gym annoying for you. I want it to be fun but you have an attitude towards me." He explained. 

"Are you stupid!? You used me as an example because I didn't want to run like every other thirsty bitch in this class. They're only compliant because they think that they would have a chance to get with you. I'm not that girl and I don't like gym. It's the worst class and I do hate it and I don't like you. You are the one that caused my attitude so don't try switch it on me." I told him as he just stared at me. 

"They are just motivated. They don't like me." He said. "Well you're blind and delusional if you really think that. Those girls wouldn't lift a finger last year because they didn't want to break a nail or get sweaty. This year, they're running, skipping, and doing everything you say because they want you to get into their pants." I chuckled. He looked at me confused but the blush on his cheeks didn't go unnoticed by me. "Why are you saying these things about your peers?" He asked again. 

"You're starting to piss me off. I say these things because they're true." I groaned. "Okay, I don't want to fight with you. I won't use you as an example anymore. I am going to let you leave early and I will see you Monday in class." He said as he nodded his head for me to leave. I sighed and quickly left, not wanting to be in there with him anymore...