Chapter 3

Lauren's POV
"How was bonding with Mr. Jackass?" Dinah asked as we laid on my bed, watching That 70s Show. "He tried putting the blame on me and I set his ass straight." I told her. "You can't leave it at that! You gotta give me details." Dinah groaned as she turned over and looked at me.

"He tried to say that my attitude was a problem and that I needed to fix it but I told him that he's the reason why I have an attitude. I also told him that all those girls are only rushing because they want him to get into their pants. He continued to try my patience and I told him that he's an idiot for believing that those girls actually care about gym. Afterwards, he apologized and told me he wouldn't use me as an example anymore." I told her as I took a deep breath and let it out.

Dinah laughed and shook her head. "You gotta breathe." She said as her laughter calmed down. "I know but I was just trying to get it out." I chuckled. "I wonder how big he is..." Dinah said as she started to daze off.

"You have a girlfriend!" I told her as I climbed off of my bed and grabbed my backpack. You'd think being seniors, they'd take it easy on the homework. "Don't be a party pooped!" Dinah groaned. "I'd rather get it done now than on Sunday when I'm rushing to get everything done." I explained.

"I'm talking about Normani. I already finished all the homework." Dinah whined. "You know, thinking about it is still a form of cheating right?" I questioned. "It's only cheating if I make those thoughts happen. I just want to know if he's got a big dick. He gives off big dick vibes." The Tongan shrugged.

"He's probably small. That's why he's always rude to me." I rolled my eyes. "He's probably mad he can't clap those Cuban cheeks." Dinah pointed out. "He can continue to be mad. He's not getting anywhere near my ass." I told her as I started on the math.

"Why didn't you just ask me for the work?" Dinah asked as she pulls her work out from her backpack. She handed the worksheets to me and I thanked her. I knew how to do the work but might as well quickly get it out of the way.

"When is Camila supposed to be coming?" I asked her. "She said once her parents get home. She's watching Sofia right now." She told me as she typed away on her phone. "You ever wonder if Ally and Camila are secretly fucking?" I randomly asked.

"Biiihhh, everyone knows they're fucking!" Dinah groaned. "I didn't know!" I told her. "That's because you're oblivious." Dinah faked smiled at me. "Only at certain times." I chuckled. "Her and Ally have been low key fucking since sophomore year." Dinah told me. "That long? They haven't made it official?" I questioned.

"Ally has a crush on this dude named Tyler. Camila only thinks with her dick and Ally wouldn't want to start a relationship with Camila because we all know Camila wouldn't be able to stay faithful to her." Dinah looked up at me with a small smile.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. "I know" I sighed. Camila and I had a thing back in freshman year. She asked me out and we went out to a spot that had an amazing view. She sweet talked herself into my pants and that's how I lost my virginity. She ended up sleeping with someone else the next day and acted like she didn't just break my heart.

Nobody besides Camila and Dinah know about it. I thought I'd let Ally be happy and let her have her fun. Camila later apologized for the way that had treated me and I forgave her, which led to a crazy night of breaking my bed, and we moved on from there.

"I still wanna know how you guys are acting as if it never happened." Dinah spoke up. "We just let it go. It's in the past and we can't take it back so why dwell on it?" I shrugged as I finished up the math work. "Do you still have feelings for her?" Dinah asked.

"We grew up together and I feel like no matter what, I'll always have love for her. Not in that way though." I told her with a sigh. "You can't just get over that type of love for someone in a day." Dinah looked at me. "I know and it took time, a lot of time, and I over her now. She knows that I love her but I never want to be with her like that again." I said, hoping she'd stop asking about it. "Okay" she mumbled.

"Cabello in the house!" Dinah and I laughed before getting up and walking downstairs, already knowing Camila wasn't going to move from the living room. "You got snacks!? I'm hungry!" Camila yelled. "Shut your loud ass up!" Dinah yelled.

Time Skip

I hated Monday's with a passion. It was the start of a new week and another fitness day, meaning I'd have to see Mr. Jackass. Good thing I had until 3rd period to escape. "Lauren, Mr. Y/L/N asked if you could go to the gym during your second hour. He thought since it's your free period, he'd see if you could help him." My teacher asked. "Uh sure?" I answered.

As second period came around, I grew nervous to be alone with him. The bell rang and I jumped before slowly packing my belongings. I slowly made my way towards the gym but stopped when I heard Dinah yell for me.

"Why you going to the gym? It's only second hour." Dinah said. "Mr. Jackass asked for me. Apparently, he wants some help." I mumbled. "He wants some help? Doing what? Grabbing his stopwatch?" She questioned as she followed me. "I don't know and honestly I am just going to see what stupid shit he has to say now." I told her as I opened the gym doors.

"Be good" Dinah said as she jogged towards her class once the warning bell went off. I looked around before I looked at the track upstairs. Mr. Y/L/N was leaning against the railing as he looked down at his phone. I groaned as I walked up the steps, making my way towards him.

He looked up and smiled at me. "I thought I should make up for being a dick to you." He said as he nodded for me to follow him. We walked into the weight room and he sat down on one of the chairs closest to him. " I thought that if you finished your worksheet of weight lifting and stuff, you won't have to do the fitness on Friday." He smiled.

"That's the only reason why you needed me?" I gave him an unimpressed look. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah and you won't have to do today's workout either. You would only have to check everyone in and check them off once they finished." He spoke.

"So a student aide." I stated. "Why are you being so blunt with me? I was trying to be nice and make up for the way that I acted." He asked. "You decided to be a dick because I didn't want to be no thirsty bitch and chase you. I'm not like these girls in my class. I know what I want in life and I won't sleep my way to it. I know my worth." I told him as I walked away.

"What if I gave you an A all week long and you can just sit and watch? I'll even let you go on your phone and listen to music." He spoke. "You got yourself a deal Jackass!" I yelled as I walked away. "It's Mr. Y/L/N or coach!" He laughed. I don't know why but hearing his laugh actually made this boring ass Monday a lot better...