Chapter 7

"I want you to... Admit that I'm not that big of an asshole." Y/N smirks as he continues to hold eye contact with Lauren. "Now that's lying. You really don't want me lying do you?" Lauren gives him a playful pout. Y/N's eyes dropping to her lips as they jutted out and involuntarily licked his own lips. Lauren licked hers as well when she noticed him looking. 

She looked up and they made eye contact, both blushing when they noticed they were caught. They both let out coughs to cover up their smile and looked down. "You're not that big of an ass. I won't admit that you're not an ass because you are." Lauren speaks softly. She noticed that they had gravitated closer together. "Is that so?" Y/N speaks just as soft as Lauren. Lauren looked closer and nodded her head before they fell on his lips again. 

Next thing she knew she was pinned to the nearby wall and her lips were on his. She lets out a shocked moan but relaxes and kisses back. Their tongues fighting together as she was lifted up and her legs wrapped around her gym teachers waist. She moans when he grinds his hips into hers and feels his member press against her core. "Oh god" She whimpers when he moves his kisses down her to her neck and bites her sweet spot. 

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

They pulled apart panting and both their eyes wide in shock with what just happened. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Lauren." Y/N speaks frantically. He quickly leaves the weight room and Lauren is left standing still in shock still. Her lips tingling and her body feeling more alive than she's felt since starting high school. 

"Hey Lauser!" Lauren jumps when she hears Dinah yell for her. She looked at her best friend and looks around. "You good?" Dinah questions as she walks closer to Lauren. Her face filled with concern as her best friend looks disheveled and lost. "Where's Mr. Y/LN?" Lauren asks. "He's downstairs taking attendance... He told me to come check on you to make sure that you're okay. Are you okay? Did something happen?" Dinah instantly went into protective mode and looked around. 

"Please don't tell anyone what I tell you. I mean it. Not even Normani or our friends." Lauren looks Dinah in the eyes. "I promise." Dinah says. "We kissed... Heavily... I mean it was heavy heavy. Like a really really good heavy." Lauren tells Dinah. "You and... Mr. jackass?" Dinah's excitement growing at her best friend's words. "Me and Mr. Jackass. He lifted me against the wall, he- oh my god I want to feel him again. My body feels so alive after that. I feel like a crack head." Lauren looks at Dinah with a growing smile. 

"You sound like a crack head. I'm surprised the scratching hasn't started yet. Now give me details. What his mini me feel like? Was he a good kisser?" Dinah got excited with Lauren. "He is a really good kisser. You can tell he knows how to eat it and he feels big. Both in length and width and the way he was rolling his hips- I'm a horny teenager that wants to sleep with her gym teacher." Lauren started freaking out. 

"Hey, hey! It's okay Lauser. You're living every girl at this school's fantasy. You're winning bitch!" Dinah cheers silently when Lauren lets out a laugh. She nods her head and Dinah higs her tightly. "Now lets go out there and shake our ass so he can keep coming back for more of you." Dinah giggles when Lauren snorts but nods her head. They walk out of the weight room and make their way downstairs to join the class. 

"You guys can just sit and watch for the class." Y/N tells Dinah and Lauren without looking at them. Dinah noticed the panicked expression on his face and chuckled. "Don't kiss and tell right?" Dinah smiles before she was yanked away by Lauren. She let out an evil laugh when Lauren started whisper yelling at her. 

Lauren looked over at Y/N and gave him a small smile when they made eye contact. Both of them letting out breaths that they were holding in.  "Today we're gonna be doing drill stations on the field today. Everyone go and I'll meet you all out there in a few minutes. Dinah will be taking attendance so please check in with her." Y/N explains as he walks towards the locker room. 

Dinah and Lauren looked at each other as they watched him walk away with his head down. "Lets go. School day is almost over so you two can talk right after." Dinah says as they start making their way towards the field. Lauren looked back and stared at Y/N as he disappeared into the boys locker room. "I really hope he doesn't hate me" Lauren mumbles. "The only thing he hates is the fact he can't be deep in your guts right now." Dinah responds as she takes attendance. 

Lauren perks up when she watches Mr. Y/L/N walk over to the bleachers and stand next to them. He looked down at Lauren and Lauren gave him a smile before looking away. Y/N smiles as he walks by and drops a piece of paper into Lauren's lap and looks back when Lauren looks at him. He winks before he starts talking to the class. 

+______________+

So like... It's been a couple of months since I update this book... What do you guys want to see next?