Chapter 19 - The Proposal?

L.J's P.O.V-

"Will you marry me?" He asked, Y/n looked flabbergasted at his question. 'Please don't say yes.' I thought, She laughed a bit. "Luke honey, what are you asking?" She asked since she seem to be confused about his proposal. "I'm asking you to marry me, spend your life with me. We can have kids and be happy!" He blushed with a smile, I rolled my eyes. "Spend my life with you, have kids, be happy?" She questioned as the smile slowly left her face, he nodded. "I-" She stopped and turned to me for a quick second. "I'm sorry Luke, I can't it's too early." She sadly smiled, he frowned. "What do you mean too early?" He asked, I let out a big sigh. "You've barely dated her for a year, that's what she means by too early." I let in, Luke turned to me and pointed at me. "You..." He let out, I rolled my eyes again. "Yes, me." I sarcastically let out, he walked over to me and grabbed me by my collar. "She doesn't want to marry me because of you!" He growled out, I tried to push him away from me but he wouldn't let go. "Me? Please I'm dead to her." I let out, I could see from the corner of my eye how hurt she looked from my words. "No, not the way it looks to me!" He growled, and I was starting to get annoyed. "Looks to you? What does it look like to you?" I asked, he chuckled. "The way she looks at you, the way you looked at her when she told you I was her boyfriend!" He reminded. "I'm warning you, Let. Me. Go." I growled, he chuckled again. "Just because you're tall doesn't mean I can't take you." He laughed, a smirk appeared on to my face. "It's not about that! It's about the fact that I can kill you within an instant and I'm trying not to." I laughed, Y/n stood up. "Let him go Lucas!" She yelled, Lucas looked at her with hurt. "You're taking his side?" He asked, she shook her head. "No, but he is right! He can kill you within an instant, let him go!" She yelled with tears welling up in her eyes, her crying broke my heart. I pushed Luke off of me and moved away. "Uncle Simon, Momo, can we leave?" I asked, Slenderman got up and so did Momo. "It was nice to see you my lovely niece. But we must take our leave now." Slender chuckled, Momo just gave a nod. "See ya Y/n." I said before leaving the house with Momo and Slender. "L.j?" Momo asked, I ignored her and disappeared to the cabin.

Y/n P.O.V-

"Lucas." I said looking at him, he huffed. "Is he your ex?" Luke asked not looking at me. "No! How could he be my Cousin and ex?" I questioned, he looked at me seriously. "He's not your cousin, I can tell. He's your ex!" He raised his voice, I flinched at his voice. "Lu-" "Why are you lying to me!?" He asked with tears. "I-" I breathed. "Yes, he's my ex. The ex I thought was dead, my ex who I loved with my life and every fiber of my being." I begin to cry. "But that shouldn't matter now considering I'm with you." I smiled, he looked away from me. "Were you lying to me about why you rejected my proposal?" He asked, I shook my head. "No! I meant that! I only have been dating you for a year, it is indeed too early." I sighed , he started laughing. "You think I'll believe you now?" He looked at me, and for once I was scared. "How can I trust you Y/n?" He asked whipping his tears. "Luke I think you need to sleep." I said backing away as he came closer to me. "Why? So you can sneak around behind my back!" He yelled, I shook my head. "No, but your not acting like your self!" He stopped at the kitchen drawer. "I'm getting sick of you dear." He laughed while opening it, I tried to use my magic but I couldn't. It was like something was blocking it, I took the chance and ran out of the kitchen to the back door. "He-" I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. "Babe, where do you think your going?" He laughed started dragging me inside, I tried to fight back but he was much stronger than me. 'Why aren't my powers working!?' I though, he dragged me up stairs and into our bedroom. "Is he the reason why you didn't want to have sex with me?" He asked but I couldn't answer considering he put something in my mouth and tied both arms and legs up. Although if I could have, I would have told him that it wasn't because of L.J I didn't want to, it was because I wanted to have my first with someone I truly, deeply loved. "I mean you wouldn't mind, if we have at it now, right?" He asked with a smirk, I begin to get even more frightened as he came closer. 'L.j, please come save me.' I begin to cry, and shake my head as he got on top of me. "Oh Y/n.." He whispered, I closed my eyes preparing for the worse. "I can't wait to-" But Lucas didn't finish, I opened my eyes to see a hand through his chest. "What the hell do you think your doing to my Sugarcane?" L.j's voice rang, and when Lucas fell I could see a pissed off L.J. I was so happy. "Oh Sugarcane." L.J said with a worried look. "L.j!" I screamed in tears as soon and the rag came off my mouth. "I still love you! I never gave up on you and I never will!" I cried, he untied my legs. "I know I got with Lucas but it was to try and forget about you!! If I knew you'd come back L.j I would have waited." He untied my hands and I whipped my tears. "Y/n." He said, I looked at him and he hugged me quickly.
"I'm so happy your okay!"