Chapter Six- The Hell!?!

Author – Oh my holly molly god! This is so fu-

L j- *Fakes Cough* Author your language?

Author – Oops sorry just excited!

L.j- For? *Puts hand out waiting for an answer*

Author – Well, for Reader-Chan

Masky- L.J! Author! Snap out of it we have a story to write here!

Author – Right... *Smiles* Well let's get on with the story!

Laughing Jack's P.O.V-

"You have a lot of explaining to do...." I heard Masky say

I had just come back from the little shopping I did for Y/n, and when I got back to the manor and my room, I saw Masky hold Y/n calming her down, I drop the bags and went over to her "Are you OK? What did Masky do to you?" I asked worried and looked at Masky. Masky had taken offense by my words and let her go before raising his hands in defense "The Hell I didn't touch her the fuck? I was just trying to calm her down, but I guess not! I'm out!" And with that Masky left. I looked back at Y/n to see she was a little scared "Why am I HERE!" she said/yelled at me. "Because I took you here is that wrong of me? "I asked, she moved away from me. "Yes dammit, I haven't seen you in years, and you kidnapped me, and now I'm in a manor filled with killers!" She said as she had begun to get angry with me. I looked down, and my eyes began to fill with my black inky tears "Do you honestly believe I would let any of these fuckers touch you!? I brought you here because...." I yelled out trailing off, now lifting my head to look into her eyes. Her E/C eyes soften, she hesitated but slipped her arms around my slender waist. I was in shock, but I hugged her back. "Because what L.J?" She asked as her voice cracked a bit. "Because I genuinely missed you and I still care for you. I'm sorry for kidnapping you, but you wouldn't have come along if I just asked." I explained, I heard little sniffles which caused me to let go of her and lift her chin, so she could look at me, in her beautiful eyes were tears, and they were streaming down her beautiful face. "I would never let anything bad happen to you here. Trust me Gummy Bear." I smiled as an inky tear fell from my black eyes. She sniffed again before burying her face into my stomach, and she began to sob. "I'm so sorry L.J, I never stopped missing you! Even when you faded away from my memory's the feeling of having you by my side never left!" She cried into my stomach, I hugged her tighter before replying "It's OK don't worry, I'm over it." She huffed and sniffed. "N-no, I don't care if you're over it and think that it's okay! The whole reason you left was my fault!" She said still crying "How is it your fault, Skittles?" I asked now rubbing her back, so she could calm down. "Because I forgot about you and made you lose all your color." She wouldn't stop crying, I sighed before grabbing her by the chin and making her look up at me "Candycane.... Please stop crying..." I said as I cupped her face and leaned down a bit "You won't forget me ever, again..." I said right before I place my black lips on her soft ones.

Your P.O.V-

'He's kissing me?' I thought questioning, but in reality, I craved for L.J, more than anything I was upset with myself when I let him go. I soon melted into the kiss and kissed back letting a tear escape my eye as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We soon pulled away for air, I smiled and hugged him once again. "I love you L.J." He hugged back wrapping me into his long arms, before whispering into my ear" I love you too Gumdrop." After hearing those 5 words escape his mouth I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

Side Story {Because Reader and L.J cute}

Author- O.M.G this is so cute!! *Fangirls*

Reader – *Hits Author upside the head* SHUT UP!

L.J- *Laughs* Oh wow, my girls are fighting.

Author- Reader-Chan is the only girl you should love not me! *Hits L.J*

L.j- What! You're the Author and my best friend, so you're my girl, but *Bushes* I love Reader with all my heart~

Reader – Aw L.J, I love you too *Hugs*

L.j- *Smiles and Hugs back*

Author – Aw, such a cute couple... Wait....Well, you're going to have to find out Reader-Chan, if L.J will ask you to be his girlfriend in the next chapter OK see ya! *Smiles*

785 words