Chapter 22 - Our Relationship Is Growing

Y/n P.O.V-

"You wanna keep it?" He asked, I gave him a nod. "Yes Jack, I wanna have a family with you." I giggled, his face softened. "A family." He whispered and put his hand on my stomach. "I will prepare a baby shower, if you like?" Slendy asked, I smiled and nodded my head. "That would be wonderful Slendy." I smiled, Slenderman nodded and then disappeared. "Oh Gumdrop." L.J whispered and kissed my head. "I can't believe this is happening..." I let out, black smoke appeared around L.J for a moment then disappeared. "I was going to wait for the right moment Gusher, but right now seems like the perfect time." He said and handed me the black and white box I saw yesterday. "Oh, L.j you didn't have to." I smiled and opened the box to see a red little box inside, at first I was confused because I saw a black box yesterday. "What did you get me love?" I asked him, he blushed and looked away. "Just look." He gushed, I nervously picked up the red box, what if he knew I opened it? I opened the red box without looking. "Open your eyes." L.j's voice rang, I did as told and saw a different ring. Instead of the black ring I saw yesterday, there was a gold ring with a black and white swirl diamond inside. "Is this real?" I asked, he looked at me and nodded. "I didn't even know such a diamond existed." I said in shock, L.J laughed. "It doesn't, I took a diamond and made this one, specifically for you my Jolly Rancher." L.j smiled, I put the ring on my finger. "What is it for?" I asked him, he chuckled before a blush spreaded across his face. "Well, I'm madly in love with you. And just now you reassured me that you wanted a family..." He trailed off and took a deep breath like he was getting ready for me to reject him. "So, I wanted to know... If you'll marry me." He asked, tears formed into my E/C eyes. "You want to marry me?" I asked, he gave a nod. ,"Even after everything?" I asked again, he looked taken aback by my question. "What do you mean Licorice?" He asked confused, the tears rolled down my S/C (Skin Color) skin. "I have abandoned you, I left you after you died, I went to love another and even through all that you want to marry me?" I sob, L.J seemed utterly confused, but it soon faded and a smile appeared. "Yes, you did abandoned me... But I forgave you because like you told me, you didn't mean too. I know you were telling the truth." He scooped me into a hug. "The CP Manor reminded you of me, that's why you left. As for Luke, you looked for comfort from another, but you knew you didn't love him the way you loved me." He made me looked at him as he wiped my tears away. "I can never love someone they way I love you... As the same goes for you to me." He said before kissing me, his lips were always so soft and they made me melt in his comfort.

We separated and I stared into his dark eyes. "Yes, I'll marry you L.J!" I smiled, he chuckled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I promise you Y/n, I'll make you you the happiest woman in the entire universe from now and forever to come."

A/N: Hey Hey Hey!! I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this book!! I have been writing this book for about 4 years, so for it to finally reach 9k makes me so happy!!😊
-D.C Love