Chapter 13- Here We Go Again!?

A/n: Oh My Lord!! Thank you guys so much for reading this book! I'm so happy considering I have 4.9k reads on this book, I really didn't think I would make it this far!! Thank you guys, I love you all so much!!
-Babyphantomkid

Dr.Smiley's P.O.V (Have I done him yet??)-

I woke up to knocking on my door, I got up putting my lab coat on and glasses and then walking over to my door and opened it to see Slendy holding Y/n in his arms, I was confused and I guess Slendy noticed "Momo went to go rescue her from Half Doll!" He said, my eyes widened at that name "You mean Zendaia escaped from the Underworld?" "Yes and she tortured Y/n, Momo got very hurt in the process of saving Y/n, she went through so much pain to save Y/n for him." He said 'looking' down at Y/n 'Him?' I thought "Slendy do you mean....L.j?" I asked, he nodded 'Momo suffered through so much pain to save Y/n, just so she could end L.j's pain...' I thought, I smiled softly and nodded "I'll go wake up E.J and Ann. Then we'll do the best we can!" I said determine, I could tell he smiled, he put Y/n into my arms "Thanks Smiley for doing this!" "No problem sir!" I said, he walked away and I shut my door. I walked over to my operating table and laid Y/n there, I then went over to E.j's side and poked him, he groaned and opened his eyelids, I stared at his empty sockets "E.j I need your help!" I said "It's the middle of the fucking night! What do you need my help for?" He said asking irritated, I then explained everything to him, he sighed getting up, he hurried and changed out of his p.js and into his normal clothes, I did the same. "I'll be back E.j!" I said going to the door "Where are you going?" E.j asked "To Ann's room." I said quickly and walked out the door and to Ann's room. I opened her door and slowly walked in and as soon as I shut the door a giant chainsaw was against my neck "Take one more step and I'll turn it on." I heard Ann's voice say "Ann! It's me, Smiley!" I said freaking out a little, this was the second time. I felt the chainsaw leave my neck, she then turned on the lights "What do you want Smiley, Honey?" She asked putting on her rob, I gagged at the fact she called me 'Honey' but I just let her call me anything, except for 'Boyfriend' I fucking hate that word! I'm a fucking lone wolf! "I and E.j need your help." I said "Its the middle-" "Of the night what would we need your help for? Yeah I know E.j already asked me the same thing!" I said cutting her off and finishing the sentence, she looked shocked, I then explained the problem "Fine let me get dress!" She said going into the bathroom. When she came out wearing her normal nurse uniform, we walked back to I and E.j's room and I explained to her about what happened with Y/n. "Damn! Momo must really love L.j to risk her life to save Y/n! Where is Momo, right now?" Ann asked, I shrugged my shoulders, I opened the door to see E.j had already started oprating on Y/n. " Fianlly you guys are here! What were you two doing? Fucking?!" E.j yelled, I throw up inside my mouth. E.j knew I didn't like Ann, and yet he said it anyways like a meanass. I went over to the trash and threw up even more. "You're so dramatic. "E.j said sighing, I put sanatizer on my hands and wiped my lips with a napkin. "Okay, let us help." I said and all three of us begain working on Y/n.

A/N: Real quick, I have been having writers block with this story and many others, so I know I haven't updated in a long time but here is a little somthing and I promise I'll try doing better with updating my stories for you guys!

Thank you all for the support!