Chapter 23 - Our Babies Are Coming

3 months later (Y'all didn't miss anything, not even the wedding or baby shower)

Y/n's P.O.V-

Today we were having my baby shower which was great at the same time not. With L.j having magic, the baby within me grew faster then I though and I am currently in my 2nd trimester almost 3rd. "L.j!" I yelled out, he appeared in front of me with some cake. "Yes my love?" He asked, I learned my head back. "This baby is killing me!" I groaned as I felt the baby kick. "Well you said you wanted to keep it." He shrugged, I gave him a glare which scared him. "Look Y/n, the baby won't be do for another 3 months, at least from what Slendy said." He came to my side and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "About that." We heard Slendy say as he appeared. "Excuse me?" L.J asked. "Well the baby, it turned out it's a girl... And a boy." Slendy trailed, my eyes widened and L.J looked at me. "I'm having twins?" I asked, Slendy nodded. L.J smiled widely and so did I. "We're having twins!" L.j yelled out, I giggled until Slendy cleared his throat. "Yes yes, though we might have to have this baby shower as quick as possible and post-pone your wedding." Slendy mentioned, my eyebrows frowned. "Why?" I asked, he turned his face looking at the ground. "The babies are going to be due this week." He replied quickly, my head felt like it was going to explode. "What!?" I asked, he sighed. "I miscalculated the date, turns out the babies will be due this Friday." Slendy chuckled, I looked at L.j who seemed like he was having a mental break down. I turned my attention back to Slenderman. "So I have two days until my kids are born?" I asked and Slendy gave a nod. "Then let's have this baby shower today!" I growled, Slendy gave a quick nod and disappeared. "Oh shit.." L.J whispered, I turned to him and patted his back. "Don't worry L.j, go and help Slendy." I told him, he looked at me and smiled before disappearing in black smoke. "It looks like it's just us." I smiled as I touched my tummy.

L.J's P.O.V -

I appeared in the backyard of the mansion looking at all the decorations for the baby shower. "It's looks wonderful." I smiled and I stared at the write decorations everywhere. "Well they had my help of course!" I heard an all to familiar voice. "And who invited you here?" I asked without turning around, she sighed. "Still mad I left you here?" She asked, I huffed. "I'll take that as a yes." She giggled, which made me slightly smile. Her laugh or giggle made me happy even though to normal person it was irritating. "You didn't answer my question." I spoke again, I felt her small hand grab my arm. "Before I answer that Jack... Are you okay?" She asked, my eyes widened, I turned and looked at her grey eyes that were full of tears. "I-" She sniffed. "I'm sorry.. I wasn't there for any of you.. I fell into a comma and the time I woke up, everything bad had already happened." She wiped her tears, I frowned and bent down to her. "Don't cry, we're all okay. I'm okay and you shouldn't worry any more." I smiled at her, she wiped her tears and put her hand on my face. "I'm so happy for you." She spoke, I smiled at her. "Thank you." I told her, she moved away from me slightly before clearing her throat. "Dad invited me, and I'm also Puppeteer's plus one for your wedding." I laughed. "Puppet went to you and asked for you to be his plus one?" I asked, she turned to me. "Shut it rag doll!" She growled, I stopped laughing but kept a smile on my face. "I didn't think you'd ever come back..." I told her, she turned to me once again. "Why would you think that?" She asked, I looked down. "You left to be on your own and haven't came back since..." I trailed, she sighed. "I'm not back permanently, but you know you are welcome at the manor anytime." She smiled, I gave her a nod. "I know, but to have you back at our manor... Being the you who I-" I stopped, I had completely forgot I had fall in love with this girl at a point. "You fell in love with?" She finished, my cheeks went red. "That was a long time ago Jack, your with someone who can always stay by your side now." She giggled, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. "Yeah I know, but I miss my killing partner." I felt her arms wrap around my waist. "I missed you to Jack." She whispered, I forgot how she much I missed her, she was my partner, my first love and my best friend.

"I'm glad to see you here Laughter..."