Alaska Frostkey

Alaska Frostkey is sitting making snowballs on the bench

John sits next to Alaska on the bench, he smiles.

John says, "Hey."

Alaska Frostkey is a lady with light blue hair and blue eyes. She wears a light blue scarf and a blue sweater that acts as a dress.

Alaska Frostkey says understated, "Hey."

John asks, "Sure. How have you been?"

John begins rolling snow into a ball.

Alaska responds, "I've been cold but if you are talking in general, I've good but missing."

"You missed me?" John asks as he continues to roll the snow.

Alaska Frostkey puts the snow ball on the other snowball.

Alaska says, "The other people at school don't like me...I thought college would be better than high school."

"How can anyone not like someone as sweet as you?" John wonders.

Alaska responds, "You know how my voice is monotone, they think I'm a jerk who is always being sarcastic."

John responds, "Maybe I should explain that it's just how your voice is."

"Yeah but...Are you busy with everyone else?" Alaska asks.

"I'm busy for them. I always have time for you," John responds.

"You are the sweetest to me," Alaska says and kisses his cheek.

John kisses her cheek back. Alaska blushes, hides face behind scarf.

John remarks, "You look so beautiful when you blush."

"You know how to make me blush like a high schooler during their first crush," Alaska says.

"I can't help myself," John says and smiles again.

Alaska Frostkey smiles awkwardly.

"I love your voice. I love your blushing. I love your smile. Don't let anyone ever make you insecure about who you are," John reassures.

"You must love me to love all these flawed pieces of me in particular," Alaska says.

John responds, "I don't see them as flaws. I see them as unique pieces of a person that I love so much."

Alaska Frostkey cocks head and asks, "Do you say this to everyone?"

John responds, "Only to cute girls who are too insecure to see how lovely they are, that are named Alaska Frostkey. "

Alaska Frostkey nuzzles noses and responds, "I swear you I saw you kissing Tulip Violets."

John nuzzles her nose back.

John Harding, flirty, asks, "Was someone jealous?"

Alaska Frostkey tries to laugh nervously but her monotone voice makes it come out like a text to speech trying to laugh. "I. Um, Ha Ha Ha..."

John kisses Alaska. Alaska Frostkey surprised but happily kissing him back. John kisses Alaska deeply. Alaska Frostkey kisses him deeply. John makes out with Alaska. Alaska Frostkey makes out with John.

John says, "I love you so much."

Alaska Frostkey asks, "You do? You aren't just saying that because we used to be friends, right?"

John answers, "I'm saying that because I love you and want you to know that."

Alaska Frostkey hugs him suddenly and says, "I love you so much too."

John holds Alaska close in a hug. Alaska Frostkey is cuddling him, crying a little. John gently wipes the tears and cuddles Alaska.

"I'm...crying? I didn't realize how much I needed to hear that," Alaska says.

John hugs Alaska more then says, "You can cry if you need to. I'm here for you."

Alaska Frostkey cries some more but tears stop. John cradles Alaska, letting her express her emotions, rubbing her back to console her.

Alaska Frostkey is cuddling him deeply, John cuddles her deeply.

Alaska Frostkey huffs out a breath and asks, "Would you like to...go somewhere on a date?"

John responds, "Sure, of course. Anywhere you would like."

Alaska Frostkey asks, "Maybe...your home?"

"Sure," John says then gets up and leads the way to his home.

Alaska Frostkey is following. John arrives home and holds the door for her. Alaska Frostkey enters, takes off her scarf. John closes the door behind her as he enters, then leads the way to his room. Alaska Frostkey is following him to his room. John arrives at his room and holds the door for Alaska. Alaska Frostkey enters, John enters behind her and closes the door.

"What are we doing in your room?" Alaska asks.

John responds, "Well, you wanted to date at my house. I figured this was the best room in my house."

"I guess that makes sense?" Alaska responds.

"If you want to leave, we can. Do you have any ideas for this date?" John asks.

Alaska Frostkey holds his hands and says, "I like this just the way it is."

John smiles and holds Alaska's hands. Alaska Frostkey kisses him, John kisses back. Alaska Frostkey lays on the bed. John cuddles Alaska on the bed. Alaska Frostkey kisses him passionately. John kisses her passionately back.

Alaska Frostkey begins taking off her sweater then pauses and asks, "Should we do this?"

John responds, "If you are comfortable and ready, I think we should do this."