Emily and Emma Goldstein

Emily and Emma Goldstein are two blonde, teal-eyed, twins

Emily and Emma Goldstein are two blonde, teal-eyed, twins. They have a blue line in their hair and they are both wearing navy blue sailor suits.

"Hey Emily, Emma. How are you?" John asks the twins.

Emily and Emma Goldstein say in unison, "I'm fine."

They seem annoyed as they look out into the sea.

John says, "You seem to have something on your minds."

Emily says, "I'm going to leave Emma next year. Mom is taking me in the divorce."

Emma says, "We won't be able to see each other or you."

John says, "That's awful to hear. If you two are leaving and I won't be able to see you, I want to enjoy every moment with you. I'm going to take you to the cinema, the amusement park. We're going to make memories before you leave."

Emily Goldstein is excited and says, "John, I'd love to!"

Emma Goldstein is excited and asks, "I'd love to too, when are we going?"

John responds, "Do you have any plans today? We can go now if you want."

"Emily said we're going to collect seashells but I don't know where'd we'd get them..." Emma says.

Emily says, "The beach, Emma. The beach."

"I can take you to the beach, we can go to the cinema and amusement park some other time," John smiles and says.

Emily Goldstein smiles. Emma Goldstein smiles wider. John leads the way to the beach. Emily Goldstein takes Emma's hand and leads her to the beach. Emma Goldstein is following. John walks toward the beach.

Emily Goldstein picks up a seashell.

Emma Goldstein picks up a bottle and says, "This is a weird seashell."

John smiles, he picks up a seashell and hands one to Emma.

John says, "Here you go."

Emma Goldstein takes the seashell Yay!