Candy Sweets

Candy Sweets is a younger lady with short black hair and yellow eyes

Candy Sweets is a younger lady with short black hair and yellow eyes. She wears candy in her hair and her dress in all candy themed.

John says, "Hey, Candy. It's been a while."

Candy Sweets says in an excited tone, "Oh John, I missed you."

"You missed me? How have you been?" John asks.

Candy says, "I have been trying to promote my dad's candy store, as you can see."

"I'm sure your dad's candy store will become super successful," John says.

Candy Sweets smiles awkwardly and chuckles nervously before saying, "I was kinda designed to do this."

John responds, "You're a natural, if anyone can be successful, it's you and your father."

"You are so supportive!" Candy remarks.

"How can I not support my good friend?" John asks with a smile.

Candy Sweets smiles back.

John takes out his wallet then says, "And to support my friend, I'll buy some candy from her dad's store."

"Thank you so much!!" Candy exclaims.

John says, "You're welcome. I'll have fifty bucks of candy. Whatever you recommend."

John winks.

Candy Sweets gets a bunch of her favorite snacks and candies. Candy Sweets says, "These are my favorite snacks and candies!"

John says, "Thank you."

John hands over a fifty dollar bill, he takes the snacks and candies.

"You are the sweetest~♡" Candy remarks.

"Not as sweet as you, or this candy hopefully," John chuckles with a smile.

"Believe me, they are sweet enough," Candy says with a wink.

"Sounds delicious. Good luck with the store," John says as he waves good-bye.

Candy Sweets excitedly waves good-bye. John leaves the store.