chapter four

putting seven teenagers in a rent house with little to no adult supervision was not the best idea ever.  it was just pure chaos.

ever since last night's hangout with y/n, the others have not stop bugging me about it.

we were all sitting on the couch, dior and leena demanded a debrief of what happened last night and everyone else decided to tune in.

"i would not call that a 'hangout', that's practically a date." charlie talked. leah nodded her head.

"so, you like the girl, huh?" aryan smirked, playfully punching my shoulder.

"i- no i don't like her, it was just a hangout to get to know each other better." i explained, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"he's doing that thing when he's embarrassed!" tanner pointed at me, cackling.

"oh shut up, tanner!"

"you definitely like her bro, when will we get to meet her?" leena asked.

"definitely not soon."

they all groaned. "you're so lame!"

"i'll eventually find her instagram, and i will tell her you have a fat crush on her." dior blurted.

"walker, why don't you text her?" leah suggested.

"why?"

"i don't know, maybe plan another hang out."

"absolutely not, we just hung out yesterday."

"fine, let me do it for you then." leah challenged me, trying to grab my phone.

"fine! i'll text her!"

they all smirked at each other, then sitting closer to me. all seven heads looking at my phone.

y/n/n :)

helllooooo y/n/n, wyd?

nothing much rlly, you?

at my place with losers
that won't leave me alone😴

LMAOOO they can't be
that bad

no trust me, they are
also do you wanna go get ice cream ?
i know a place that isn't far
from your house

ooo sure!

alr, ill come pick you up

"oooo, walker's got himself another date." charlie teased.

"you better get going, kelp face." said leah.

"and please don't come home late like next time, i won't open the door for you again." aryan brought up.

i laughed. "yeah, i won't. i'll see you all soon."

y/n's pov
"hey mom? i'm going to go get ice cream with walker. i should be home soon in time for dinner."

my mom looked at me suspiciously, knowing that i had just hung out with walker yesterday. she took some time to think about it.