chapter eight

"walker, wake up! honestly get up, you're going to be late." leena exclaimed, pulling my bedsheets away from me.

"what are you, my alarm clock?" i asked, rubbing my eyes.

leena scoffed, "it's 8:04 in the morning."

"so?" i replied back.

"we're having a group hang out today, so get up!"

"what time?"

"like 12 ish."

"that's not until like.. four hours later! are you crazy?"

"you're crazy for not liking y/n," she rolled her eyes. "now get out of bed."

"for what?"

"nothing, just get out of your bed."

"okay, just get out of my room."

she did as i said and closed the door behind her.

i groaned, i'm still so tired from yesterdays hang out. i honestly didn't even know there was a group hangout today. no one even told me.

my instagram was filled with posts from yesterdays hangout. momona and leena are basically flooding their page with content (fans are definitely going to enjoy that).

but one post that really caught my eye was a "ship" edit that included y/n and i in it.

"you've got to be kidding me." i whispered.

y/n's pov
waking up in the morning isn't easy, especially if you go to a school where everyone basically hates your guts. it's soon going to be break, so i guess i can still cope for a few more days.

i have something to look forward for today though. i heard some people from my class saying that there is a new student joining.

what is kinda weird is why is this person joining right when break is about to start? kind of stupid if you ask me.

i ran downstairs after i finished doing my morning routine.

"hey y/n! excited for school?" my mother asked me, with much enthusiasm.

"mmm, most definitely!" i said sarcastically while eating my apple.

"oh come on, it's almost break. just enjoy your time. you don't go to school forever you know."

"yeah, i guess so."

my mom walks over to y/c/n's bowl and fed him/her food. she checks her watch after she fed y/c/n.

"oh gosh, your going to be late if you don't get going right now!"

"oh! yeah you're right," i say as i slung my backpack on on shoulder. "bye mom!"

"bye, have fun!"

-
8:21 am

"hey y/n/n," ricky walked up to me.

"bye," i replied, completely ignoring him.

"wait, can we talk?"

"no, you are a complete jerk. i don't know what has gotten into you. you've changed."

"i'm just looking out for you, y/n." reaching his hand for me.

"then don't look out for me! i'm not your little sister, ricky, i can take care of myself." swatting his hand away and speed walking to my class.

-

"morning ms. evans." i spoke as i entered the classroom.