chapter thirteen

walker's pov
i was only thinking about y/n when i was gaming with charlie and aryan, she's like stuck in my mind at this point. especially after she told the girls what i said to her, about wanting to cut off all contacts. god if i could go back in time to tell myself to not do that. what was i thinking?

"walker, lock in bro!" charlie laughed, he had won another game.

"bro next round i swear." i shook my head.

aryan looked over at me, "something in your mind?"

the girls had stopped talking and also turned their heads to look over at me. this is so awkward.
it was silent, the only sound that could be heard was the fortnite lobby music.

"uhm, you two play without me, i'll be back." i got off my chair and walked out of leena's room, heading outside. the rain had stopped and the sky was grey. but there was still sunlight.

i sat down on one of the steps on the porch, thinking how to talk to y/n again. i really don't want us to stop talking, she's practically my first love. i've never felt this way for anyone else.

then again, aryan was in the way. he already helped her with her algebra homework, and she was literally just giggling the entire time. does she like him back?

no, no that's impossible, y/n only met him today. i'm 100% sure she hates me now and wants nothing to do with me. if i wasn't too confident, i would guess she likes aryan back. i hate my life. could i go talk to her? would she want to talk to me? maybe we could go back to being mutuals? friends?

so many stupid questions that couldn't be answered.

i was lost in my thoughts until the door behind me opened and a gentle tap on my shoulder.

y/n's pov
i watched as walker got off his seat and walked out of leena's room. dramatic exist much...

"is he okay?" momona asked.

"he never acts this way, and this is coming from his sister." leena spoke next to me.

"i think he's in his emo era." leah joked, i think?

"someone should go check up on him, who knows what he'll do next." dior sighed.

"hey, y/n should go." charlie suggested, smirking a bit. everyone all looked at me and agreed to the idea. well, almost everyone. aryan looked a little bit hesitant.

"guys, we're not really on speaking term right now!" i said sarcastically.

"yeah, that's why it'll be even better." leena teased.

i glared at her, the blonde flashing me back with a sarcastic smile.

"off you go, y/n/n!" leah exclaimed, pushing me off the bed and to the door.

"hey! wait-" the door slammed right in front of my face, also hearing the door being locked. fuck my life.

i walked downstairs and to the entrance of the house, spotting walker's figure sitting on the steps of the porch. damn, he really does look emo.

i opened the door and walked up to walker, tapping his shoulder.

"oh, hey y/n." walker slightly smiled.

"hi," i smiled back. "do you mind?"

"oh no, not at all."

i nodded and took a seat next to him, the two of us only staring ahead of us.

i bit my lip, preventing what i wanted to say to walker. which clearly didn't work.

"hey, uhm.. about what i said earlier in leena's room-"