¹⁰flammable liquids

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵉⁿ. "ᶠˡᵃᵐᵐᵃᵇˡᵉ ˡⁱᵠᵘⁱᵈˢ"

"don't look up her fucking skirt." su-hyeok slapped the back of dae-su's head, as the boy stopped looking up out the window.

sae-bom was currently climbing up the rope towards the science lab supply room. she was the first one to go up there, as she volunteered to. despite being selfish in some aspects, she cared about those younger than her, whether that's a small age gap, or large one. as long as they're not bitches.

"i wasn't! i'd never do that!" dae-su defended himself, looking at his friend.

"you staring up out there says otherwise." gyeong-su muttered, looking at the taller boy with narrowed eyes.

"hey, i respect sae-bom! i'd never do something pervertish towards her! towards anyone-"

"shut the fuck up! i can hear you guys from up here!" they heard a voice yell out the window. "and i'm wearing fucking bike pants, i don't give two shits if you look up my skirt cause you're not going to see shit."

she heard no response from the room below. whether they were talking with hushed voices, or just didn't say anything at all. sae-bom scoffed at this.

"send the next one up! it's best if we get this shit done quickly." they heard the girl shout.

joon-yeong and on-jo then looked at each other. joon-yeong smiled nervously, "so who's going next?"

"ᶠˡᵃᵐᵐᵃᵇˡᵉ ˡⁱᵠᵘⁱᵈˢ"

peaking up through the window, sae-bom made sure that there were no zombies inside, before completely entering. once she found that there were none, she opened it up, entering the small placed.

stepping foot inside, the girl grimaced underneath her mask, as a putrid smell filled her senses. "i thought this mask was supposed to be able to lessen strong smells? is this mask not working or something?"

not long after that, the next person entered the room, followed by them letting out an audible gag. "what the fuck died in here?"

sae-bom turned her head to the person, seeing joon-yeong grimacing, holding his nose with one hand and using the other to wave it before his face. "hey kid. your name's joon-eong, right?"

"joon-yeong." he corrected her in an instant, though ones he realised how he might've sounded, he widened his eyes. "n-not t-that joon-eong's bad! you almost it right--"

a small chuckle muffled through sae-bom's mask. "it's all good, joon-yeong. how far is the other kid from getting up here?"

the two then walked towards the window, peering down it to see on-jo not too far from reaching them. joon-yeong opened his mouth to speak, keeping his eyes trained on his classmate. "i'd say she's pretty close."

as stated, it wasn't long until on-jo made it up there. reaching out a hand for her, sae-bom assisted on-jo inside the room, only allowing the strong scent to hit her in the face as well. "eugh... why does it stink so bad in here?"

sae-bom shrugged. "who knows? the science teacher was weird. probably kept a dead body in here."

"okay, so i'll gather the parts that needs to be placed onto the drones for it to be completed, and... you guys can put the drones in a bag." joon-yeong looked at the two females, the girls responding with a nod.

so the drones were now gathered in a square-box shaped bag, and the girls were just waiting for joon-yeong to finish gathering the mini parts. sae-bom was simply wandering around the room, looking into things she wasn't supposed to be looking at.